WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today? [2020]

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
Had a meeting today regarding my job search, but the lady had some janky ass nails! I could barely concentrate! I believe she was a sadist or psychopath. It was like she just took random nibbles from her nails, one had a u-shape, one was only bit from one side, one was fucking jagged! Like wtf lady, get a hold of yourself.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I sat on a wet park bench today, and it totally soaked the ass of my pants way worse than I thought it would. It's ok because my ass is dry now, but I ended up making the seat of my car wet too.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Stardust

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
When I go shopping, and both workers and customers are rude for no fucking reason. Walmart and Kohl's are mostly bad for this.

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
I got my ring yesterday, sadly I had mismeasured and it was too small. Thought id pop into a local store and check if they could resize it instead of having to send it to Ukraine. Went to two stores, but neither could because of the stones. But they where so uppity and condescending I left in an absolutely foul mood.
I almost started crying (might have been because I was due for another shot of medicine,but I was soo fucking tired and frustrated), luckily a stiff upper lip and with Nico reassuring me I didn’t.

• 1Sad

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Does anybody know what a sun feels like and warmth, if they do can you inbox me and describe it to me, I have forgotten what its like not to be cold all day everyday and at night and have wind battering your face every time you go outside, hell it announces itself to me from the moment I wake my eyes before I even get outside, I can hear it howling and shaking my window frames, forever... its just the norm now, as if there is not enough to cope with, it has to be like for most of every year,, this to make it all that much harder and uncomfortable as if there's not enough to cope with.. I can hear it howling now for the 100th day in a row, I just want to leave everything, its fucking awful, its a fucking awful world

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Does anybody know what a sun feels like and warmth, if they do can you inbox me and describe it to me, I have forgotten what its like not to be cold all day everyday and at night and have wind battering your face every time you go outside, hell it announces itself to me from the moment I wake my eyes before I even get outside, I can hear it howling and shaking my window frames, forever... its just the norm now, as if there is not enough to cope with, it has to be like for most of every year,, this to make it all that much harder and uncomfortable as if there's not enough to cope with.. I can hear it howling now for the 100th day in a row, I just want to leave everything, its fucking awful, its a fucking awful world
It's been mostly cold here too. I fucking hate winter, the fucking cold, and having to scrape off ice and snow off my car windows and defrost them every morning.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I have figured out that god is the devil, there's just the devil, no god who loved his creation would make it this cold and windy 24/7, it doesn't make sense so there is only the devil. okay well have a nice day everyone, I'm going to sit on my bed all day wondering why it is always so very cold and nasty ALL of the time... with any luck I'll get coronavirus and die, perhaps then there will be some warmth in hell (there is no heaven obviously)

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I hate winter but it sounds like you're having a worse time of it. The past week of cold has dried out my skin.
Does anybody know what a sun feels like and warmth ...
At least half of the time, the sun comes out and you can feel its warmth in the afternoon. It's still cold but the sun makes it feel warmer and more tolerable. It was like that this afternoon and I came home to robins in the yard. Spring is coming, buddy. Hang in there.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Women that think that all men are desperately horny for every woman who walks by. Also, people that hate LGBTQ+.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I have been reading the "Customer questions & answers" sections on Amazon.com. Why do people answer "I don't know."!? What is the point of that? Why do people waste their time and every one else's time with such useless answers?

• 1WTF!?

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Being a hermit, more or less, the only change I have noticed due to the country's shut down is that it takes a lot longer to connect to the internet. I guess a lot more people are going online these days and my internet service provider never seems to have enough hardware to support all the simultaneous connections.