WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today? [2020]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I accidentally left my piss jug on the floor. My mom yelled at me to stop being disgusting. I told her to fuck off. She kept nagging me, claiming that I will never get the girlfriend I want if I keep acting like this. It's not my fault girls don't like nice guys. They only date bad boys. Maybe I should get a skull tattoo and drink beer. Thankfully my mom didn't find my cum rags I left under my bed, after I jerked it to attractive loli. I wish I had a cute loli Japanese waifu.

• 1Hug
Reactions: TheRover

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I accidentally left my piss jug on the floor. My mom yelled at me to stop being disgusting. I told her to fuck off. She kept nagging me, claiming that I will never get the girlfriend I want if I keep acting like this. It's not my fault girls don't like nice guys. They only date bad boys. Maybe I should get a skull tattoo and drink beer. Thankfully my mom didn't find my cum rags I left under my bed, after I jerked it to attractive loli. I wish I had a cute loli Japanese waifu.
Have you told your mom that you do not want a girlfriend? ...

Also, you are 31 and still live with your mom?

CoprophagousCop

Premium

Brillo

Clitpickle
I bought chocolate easter eggs in a net but i realized i have no idea how to wash the foil without water getting under it
i hate my new egg decorations

• 1Sad
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

CoprophagousCop

Premium
I bought chocolate easter eggs in a net but i realized i have no idea how to wash the foil without water getting under it
i hate my new egg decorations
I think you are being overly cautious. If you believe the dry foil on the outside of the eggs and inside the net were handled by someone who had corona virus on their hands and left the virus on the foil, then you should put on some disposable vinyl gloves, carefully peel off the foil without touching the chocolate, and drop the chocolate into a sterilized bowl. Then dispose of the foil and gloves and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and hot water ... OK, that is being paranoid. That is the procedure to follow when you accidently drop the eggs into cow manure. The corona virus is bad when it gets into your lungs. I have not heard of it causing any problems if you swallow it down your esophagus. Wash your hands before (and after) picking your nose.

Last edited:
  • 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Brillo

Clitpickle
I ended up wrapping them in a lysol wipe and letting them sit lmfao
every time i decide something is silly to do i hear another voice that says “ya but how dumb u gonna feel if the reason u get sick is because u neglected this one particular thing!!!”

• 1Beer
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I ended up wrapping them in a lysol wipe and letting them sit lmfao
every time i decide something is silly to do i hear another voice that says “ya but how dumb u gonna feel if the reason u get sick is because u neglected this one particular thing!!!”
I bet your eggs tasted like Lysol.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I hate Windows updates. I just had one a few days ago, and now I'm getting another one. I miss when this shit was once a month.