WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today? [2020]

Jung

???
Premium
You're a bad map.
All the good servers are constantly full, and when you do get on them 75% of the server are unrankeds voting for the same 2-3 boring maps over and over. And there are servers that play these maps 24/7. I spent an hr trying to get a record on this one map last night, and every time we'd get it voted in, the kids would vote change to some crappy beginner map in the first few mins.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
All the good servers are constantly full, and when you do get on them 75% of the server are unrankeds voting for the same 2-3 boring maps over and over. And there are servers that play these maps 24/7. I spent an hr trying to get a record on this one map last night, and every time we'd get it voted in, the kids would vote change to some crappy beginner map in the first few mins.
Did they beat you?

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
This reminds me of 1997 when I used to play Duke Nukem 3D death match with my cousin over a modem. It seemed like every time I was finally set up to ambush my cousin, he would restart the level. One minute I would be sitting, waiting with a bunch of strategically placed laser trip bombs and pipe bombs and the next second I would be somewhere else surrounded by a group of pig cops shooting at me.

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Fucking get tired of trying to help old peoples with the new stuff out there,
I have figured out that Old People dont deserve the Jetsons gear that we have nowadays, just let 'em suffer dammit if they cant learn the curve.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
This ear infection. Loud noises hurt and I have two little sound bombs walking around my house. Wahhhh

• 1Sad
Reactions: BRiT

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
This ear infection. Loud noises hurt and I have two little sound bombs walking around my house. Wahhhh
Thats some sad news there, my buddy, she had constant ear infections from when she had tubes in her ears as a youngster,
her kids I used to take to the parks for a few hours to help her out, she was freakin miserable during them ear infection phases, hope you have someone to help wit the noise bombs and I hope you heal up soon.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Jane Deere

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I had a Social Distancing issue this morning. It was a calm morning but I decided it was time to get a blueberry Red Bull and go outside to smoke a cigarette before someone tried to agitate me. I followed a guy into the U-Scan 'line'. 3 of the 4 U-Scans were open. He just stopped and stood there. I told him there were registers open. The cashier was in the process of showing him there were registers open. And he just stood there. So I walked around him. "You're just going to walk past me like that?" I ignored him but he kept talking. I'm pretty sure there was a f*bomb and he called me an asshole. I told him, pointing "That register is open, that register is open, this register was open. What are you doing?" And then he was a complete fucking asshole to the cashier, who was trying to help him and insisted that she was not maintaining her social distance. She said "Sir, I am 6 feet away from you."

Fucking white trash piece of shit.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I went to bed last night thinking about what video games I was going to play all day today. Then I woke up and remembered I still have a day of work. šŸ™ƒ

• 1Sad
Reactions: BRiT

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Around here in the north of England when people say they are going to sit out in their garden, what they actually mean is their concrete yards..

the scenery? rows and rows of stacked together houses and windows all staring down at you

when the teenagers want to order something at a takeaway, they say "I'll have.." in their unsophisticated dumb fuck accents, the rude disrespectful little mindless fucks..

going back home down south soon.

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Just been out for a walk and overheard a bit of a conversation I wish I hadn't heard.. this woman was telling the man about another person who said that their ethnicity was vegan.. " I told him no vegan isn't an ethnicity, an ethnicity is like British or mixed Caribbean..

So there you have it people.. ethnicity is like British or mixed Caribbean, incredibly some people think it is vegan.

This ties in nicely to something else that happened today, I see this new chocolate milkshake, that looks nice I think, buy it and take it home and take a swig, oh that's really not very nice. oh whats that very small writing at the bottom of the bottle that you need a magnifying glass to read, oh you just bought yourself a vegan dairy free chocolate milkshake that tastes like shit

summary - Fuck almond milk, its not even milk, does an almond have tits, no.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
does an almond have tits
I'm so confused. What do you mean by this?

Anyway, I hate the way Google does payment processing on Android. You put your payment information in advance, then when you click on something you want to pay for, the payment goes automatically through. I was playing an Android game tapping around on the screen, when I accidentally clicked on a payment button for microtransactions. The system tried to automatically charge me a bunch of money for in game currency. Thank fuck that I didn't have any payment information in the system, because then I would have been charged money for bullshit that I didn't even want. I'm pretty sure Apple does this too on their iPhones.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Insects. The biting kind. This warm weather has brought them back with vengeance. I liked the weather a few weeks ago better.
I hate when the weather is hot, and there are bugs that fly around in circles about six feet in the air. I always end up getting them in my face when I'm walking in parks. It must be the fertilizer or chemicals from the lawn maintenance crew.