What do you hate today? [2020]

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
So a web site, that I was visiting today, told me that it uses cookies and gave me the option to accept or decline their use. However, it also said that if I decline, it will use a cookie to remember that I declined. :hairout::fpalm:

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
What do I hate today? Where to begin, do I hate the fact that a new " smart" phone costs more than a decent used car? Absofuckinlutly. Do I hate a society that places more value on a symbol than an honest original thought? Fuck yes. And do I hate running outta whiskey at 3:15 a.m.? You bet your ass I do.

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
That's cool. When did you buy it, and when did you sell it? I'm interested in car shopping.
I bought it back in 2015 and I sold it in 2018. Best advice I can give is do your homework before you lay down your money. If the car is worth what they are asking, they should have no problem with you doing a test drive and getting the vehicle checked out by someone you trust. And just because it might be flashy or pretty, that doesn't mean it's better. There's alot to be said for being dependable and only having to gas up once a week.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I bought it back in 2015 and I sold it in 2018. Best advice I can give is do your homework before you lay down your money. If the car is worth what they are asking, they should have no problem with you doing a test drive and getting the vehicle checked out by someone you trust. And just because it might be flashy or pretty, that doesn't mean it's better. There's alot to be said for being dependable and only having to gas up once a week.
Thanks for the advice. I want to go out and buy a car, but I'm afraid of accidentally buying a clunker.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I wish I could use public transportation. Cars are fucking expensive.
I really really hate it sometimes, but I am lucky that the hospital pays for my bus pass ($150.00 a month is what they cost) and having a car would be twice that much in gas a month, also we tack on maintenance + insurance, and fuckin freeway incidents, unknown causes of the car not working when we need to goto work, and also lets not forget the fuckin idiots that mess with the cars while we be sleeping,

So I might Hate The Fuckin Bus rides back and forth,but it sure saves me a TON of headaches and money.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Those stupid text ads advertising insurance policies for impossibly low prices. Nobody is actually selling any kind of insurance for $7 a month. Fuck off.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
The who wants to be a millionaire game app

Why the fuck is it American, we invented the fucking game

The board game is called Cluedo not fucking Clue

Its got all in app purchases and all this extra shit which makes it totally unfair

opponent is clearly computer programme as no matter how difficult the question is they awnser it in 1 second if you do or 25 seconds if you do, they could at least give the illusion its a real fucking person..

and then randomly and Americanly ... really obscure bible question at any point.. just now had something about John the Baptist on question 2 ... are you fucking kidding me!

Im intelligent NOT knowing that answer

about every 10th question the answer is Egypt for some reason... or Pharaohs

If either of those two answers come up I dont need to read the question!

I won a million twice but Ive deleted it.

absolutely abysmal

Last edited:
  • 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
The who wants to be a millionaire game app

Why the fuck is it American, we invented the fucking game

The board game is called Cluedo not fucking Clue

Its got all in app purchases and all this extra shit which makes it totally unfair

opponent is clearly computer programme as no matter how difficult the question is they awnser it in 1 second if you do or 25 seconds if you do, they could at least give the illusion its a real fucking person..

and then randomly and Americanly ... really obscure bible question at any point.. just now had something about John the Baptist on question 2 ... are you fucking kidding me!

Im intelligent NOT knowing that answer

about every 10th question the answer is Egypt for some reason... or Pharaohs

If either of those two answers come up I dont need to read the question!

I won a million twice but Ive deleted it.

absolutely abysmal
You should go on the TV show.

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I hate when someone who's all the way across the states talking some dirty shit to people about you... and thinks they're safe doing it from that far away.
Yea, but then they are Trolls, and there's nothing more fun than to trigger a troll in public.