What do you hate today? [2020]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I swear, my wisdom tooth is completely fucked. It has bothered me for a while, but it went sideways in my mouth and now my entire jaw hurts. Now I have to go to the dentist.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I swear, my wisdom tooth is completely fucked. It has bothered me for a while, but it went sideways in my mouth and now my entire jaw hurts. Now I have to go to the dentist.
The dentist will want to pull all of your wisdom teeth. Dentists always want to pull all of mine when there is nothing wrong with them. I swear people in dental schools are taught that wisdom teeth are evil. đź‘ż

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
The dentist will want to pull all of your wisdom teeth. Dentists always want to pull all of mine when there is nothing wrong with them. I swear people in dental schools are taught that wisdom teeth are evil. đź‘ż
I was reading on wisdom tooth removal, and it's recommended that they all get pulled because they have a risk of getting impacted or infected. Personally, I'm just going to save the money and get this one removed.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I'm so tired! All the time. Just tired. I've had lots of tension headaches this week and have had to take too many pain pills because of them. I'm over it!

I didn't get a nap today and I'm whiny.
Ain't it messed up on how we are stock full of energy when we're younger, shit winds down fast when you get older tho.
I'm in my 30s and I still get tired all the time. Probably because I have a hard time going to sleep and staying asleep.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I hate that my local Jack In The Box has closed down and the nearest one is pretty far away. I miss that restaurant, and I can't go to the other one very often. Every single time I see a Jack In The Box commercial I get sad. :cry:

• 1Sad
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Well that sucks, and I understand, one of my kids is a student at the university here in town and we get discounts.

So why is the restaurant closed?

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Now that's the oddest thing I ever heard, A Jack in The Crack not making a profit..there must have been some ugly fuckers workin behind them counters.