What do you hate today? [2020]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I was eating Skittles today. One of the pieces stabbed me in the tongue, so that spot kind of hurts sometimes. Hopefully it heals soon.

• 1LOL
Reactions: BRiT

Brigand

Hoodrat
The multitude of unnecessarily LOUD motorcycles appearing at the outside BBQ event held at the veteran's Legion post. It appears that the more ignorant the person the louder they like their motorcycles to be. Just a wild guess but I would be surprised if any of them LOUD buffoons have sat down and read a book since graduating 8th grade . . . if they got that far in school.

Personal LOUDNESS and ignorance seem to accompany each other.

• 1Agree
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I hate that I keep sneezing, probably because it is lightly raining all night. I also can't go anywhere because I forgot to wash my pants.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I overslept this morning. I slightly remember the alarm going off. I should have been awake and making a cup of coffee when this was posted:

I hate that I keep sneezing, probably because it is lightly raining all night. I also can't go anywhere because I forgot to wash my pants.
Instead, I woke up to my phone ringing LOUDLY. I was supposed to go into work with my buddy. It was 5:27, he was parked outside of my residence and I wasn't there and ready to go. FUCK!

Meh, I was only 45 minutes late.

And we didn't get our delivery today from the warehouse. 'Operational Issues' or some shit. WTF.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper