WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what do you look at in a person??

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#1
wat do all you peeps like about a person, wats the number one quality a girl/boy has GOT to have in order for you want to go on a date or "like" them , or in other words, wats the thing that matters most to you about a girlfriend/boyfriend
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#3
The number one thing I look at is intelligence. Typically there are hot guys/girls that most people think are ultimately hot, but I wont even consider if they can't speak correctly, or are less than smart. After that I look at humor and sarcasm, I love sarcastic people. After that I look at athletics, because I love to have outgoing people who do a lot of sports. In looks, I like clean looking people, clean teach bright eyes etc. If the guy has shaggy hair, he should also have a five oclock shadow. If he is clean cut, he should have a clean shaven face, or a nicely trimmed beard/goatee. I like tight pants on guys.
 
11,055
399
382
#4
Pachyderm said:
The number one thing I look at is intelligence. Typically there are hot guys/girls that most people think are ultimately hot, but I wont even consider if they can't speak correctly, or are less than smart. After that I look at humor and sarcasm, I love sarcastic people. After that I look at athletics, because I love to have outgoing people who do a lot of sports. In looks, I like clean looking people, clean teach bright eyes etc. If the guy has shaggy hair, he should also have a five oclock shadow. If he is clean cut, he should have a clean shaven face, or a nicely trimmed beard/goatee. I like tight pants on guys.
hmm... my profile:

not intellegent... i ain't got no good edumacation
humor and sarcasm... nope... sorry
athletics... does playing cards count? i mean... gotta move your arm once in a while.
outgoing... not me. sorry.
clean... i shower every month... does that count? haven't shaved in 2 weeks, though.
shaggy hair... i got that
tight pants? i don't want to become sterile.

:)
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#5
HAhaha sterile.. that's funny.. they can be loose, but not TOO baggy. Crotch and ass grabbers are awesome. Read the World According to Garp and you'll become a little smarter, and then I will play cards with you.
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#6
o, i dint post wat i look for, sry well 1st thing is personality, if the girl doesnt have a good personality, then i dont like her right there and then, 2nd would have to be cute/hot, 3rd would be humor, i always like a girl that can make me smile, intellegence? i dont want her to stupid, but i woundlnt look 4 a scientist either,

and unforgiven, wat are u talking about? ur funny as hell sometimes, keep it up
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#7
Well, there's no real single "number one" thing...

There's two of them.

Ass and titties! Ass and titties! Ass and titties! Ass and titties!

Haha... I'm just kidding.

Everybody knows the number one thing is long legs. :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, I don't have a number one thing. For me, what attracts me to a person is the feeling I get from them, from being around them. I think this is just a summation of who they are, condensed in to a vibe.

So I guess, all things being equal...

Ass and titties! Ass and titties!
 
11,055
399
382
#8
NoSubstance said:
Well, there's no real single "number one" thing...

There's two of them.

Ass and titties! Ass and titties! Ass and titties! Ass and titties!

Haha... I'm just kidding.

Everybody knows the number one thing is long legs. :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, I don't have a number one thing. For me, what attracts me to a person is the feeling I get from them, from being around them. I think this is just a summation of who they are, condensed in to a vibe.

So I guess, all things being equal...

Ass and titties! Ass and titties!
any girl could have nice ass and titties...

if you drink enough beer :beerchug:
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#9
Unforgiven said:
any girl could have nice ass and titties...

if you drink enough beer :beerchug:
l0lz if we are talking body here.. ass is deffintly number one :p :D
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#10
All around, nice attitude, good personality, both like same kinds of stuff, isn't a girly girl (high matenince, heh spelling?) good face, cute/hot or what have you, sexual contact :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#11
for a girl to have fun with a nice body and face and someone who's fun to be around.
for someone to date all of the above plus intelligence, wit, good sense of humor/sarcasm, takes care of her self, self respect, common interests(we have to be able to relate.)

as far as high maintenance i guess you could say i prefer girly girls, but i wouldn't be dating anything less;) I prefer girls who dress nice and don't always wear jean, they don't mind dressing up to go out(i do so i expect the same) i guess i like mostly preppy dressing girls, i dress fairly preppy myself so i guess it's just natural. sexual contact just doesn't happen with anyone, you have to set standards.
 
11,055
399
382
#13
**TRELLIA** said:
to be sweet and nice, then humor... humor always matters good looks couldnt hurt
actually, good looks can hurt... i was walking once... i saw a really good looking girl... i fell into a manhole that some jackass left open :(
 

Signify

Particinator
777
0
0
#16
I like her to be smart, but not moreso than me, i like to be a little bit taller than her and if she is hot thats great
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#17
I like guys who are a bit more on the manly side. I hate having to make the decisions, I am not a good decision maker, especially with money. I like someone who communicates his dreams and desires and hopes with me, and who does not ignore me. I like a guy who is taller than me, cute, with big, ummmm hands. Thin and muscular, not like big bulky muscles but more on the lithe side. who likes music in generall. I like a little jealousy, not enough to be psychotic, but enough to let me know that I am all his and he is all mine, because I am a jealous person too. Has to be smarter than me on the things I dont want to deal with (like, cars, computers, yard maintenance, ect.) who takes out the garbage when I ask him to because it is fucking gross and I hate doing it. He can not be lazy, i like a man who can stand on his own two feet and carry me when I need him too. Finally, I found that guy, although it took 2 really crappy assholes to get me to the right guy, and now he is mine forever and ever and ever.
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#18
dustinzgirl said:
I like guys who are a bit more on the manly side. I hate having to make the decisions, I am not a good decision maker, especially with money. I like someone who communicates his dreams and desires and hopes with me, and who does not ignore me. I like a guy who is taller than me, cute, with big, ummmm hands. Thin and muscular, not like big bulky muscles but more on the lithe side. who likes music in generall. I like a little jealousy, not enough to be psychotic, but enough to let me know that I am all his and he is all mine, because I am a jealous person too. Has to be smarter than me on the things I dont want to deal with (like, cars, computers, yard maintenance, ect.) who takes out the garbage when I ask him to because it is fucking gross and I hate doing it. He can not be lazy, i like a man who can stand on his own two feet and carry me when I need him too. Finally, I found that guy, although it took 2 really crappy assholes to get me to the right guy, and now he is mine forever and ever and ever.
danmmm girls really are confusing :confused: :oogle: :rolleyes: :eyes: :dizzy: i only asked for one thing dustinzgirl... lolz.. but i read it all..i hope everyone elses list isnt like that, if they are im screwed
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#19
dustinzgirl said:
I like guys who are a bit more on the manly side. I hate having to make the decisions, I am not a good decision maker, especially with money. I like someone who communicates his dreams and desires and hopes with me, and who does not ignore me. I like a guy who is taller than me, cute, with big, ummmm hands. Thin and muscular, not like big bulky muscles but more on the lithe side. who likes music in generall. I like a little jealousy, not enough to be psychotic, but enough to let me know that I am all his and he is all mine, because I am a jealous person too. Has to be smarter than me on the things I dont want to deal with (like, cars, computers, yard maintenance, ect.) who takes out the garbage when I ask him to because it is fucking gross and I hate doing it. He can not be lazy, i like a man who can stand on his own two feet and carry me when I need him too. Finally, I found that guy, although it took 2 really crappy assholes to get me to the right guy, and now he is mine forever and ever and ever.
Is this your way of telling me you're cheating on me?
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#20
CopyLifted said:
Is this your way of telling me you're cheating on me?
Christ men are insane! no silly, its my way of telling you that you are perfect.