WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you love today [2019]

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
A few years ago I was putting fuel in my truck at a gas station next to a McDonald’s. I was kinda zoning out and watching the pump when I heard, and simultaneously liked up to see a kid about 10 years old hanging halfway out a school bus window screaming “ I LOVE YOU MCDONALDS!” The sheer volume and Doppler effect made the moment priceless.

• 2Like
Reactions: Stardust and Billybob

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
I'm on a diet and diets suck because they don't involve cheeseburgers....well, not effective ones.

Jung

???
Premium
The ATF being thoroughly shit on by the internet.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Crazy shit, bitch!

hey now, practice what you preach. For a person who cries "sexism!" on on 99% of posts it's kind of a giant leap backwards to call a woman a bitch isn't it?

I personally have no problem with the word, but ya know, if you're going to be a militant feminist don't say that word.

Today I love that I woke up without pain, it's an exhilarating feeling.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
hey now, practice what you preach. For a person who cries "sexism!" on on 99% of posts it's kind of a giant leap backwards to call a woman a bitch isn't it?

I personally have no problem with the word, but ya know, if you're going to be a militant feminist don't say that word.

Today I love that I woke up without pain, it's an exhilarating feeling.
I love you.