What do you love today [2019]

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
A few years ago I was putting fuel in my truck at a gas station next to a McDonald’s. I was kinda zoning out and watching the pump when I heard, and simultaneously liked up to see a kid about 10 years old hanging halfway out a school bus window screaming “ I LOVE YOU MCDONALDS!” The sheer volume and Doppler effect made the moment priceless.

• 2Like
Reactions: Stardust and Billybob

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
I'm on a diet and diets suck because they don't involve cheeseburgers....well, not effective ones.

Jung

???
Premium
The ATF being thoroughly shit on by the internet.

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
On to happier thoughts... It’s mah birthday today and I got a frikkin ipad! It’s compatible with their pencil so I can now draw whenever I want.

• 2Hug
  • 1Beer
Reactions: Jason, MaxPower and BRiT

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
Crazy shit, bitch!

hey now, practice what you preach. For a person who cries "sexism!" on on 99% of posts it's kind of a giant leap backwards to call a woman a bitch isn't it?

I personally have no problem with the word, but ya know, if you're going to be a militant feminist don't say that word.

Today I love that I woke up without pain, it's an exhilarating feeling.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
hey now, practice what you preach. For a person who cries "sexism!" on on 99% of posts it's kind of a giant leap backwards to call a woman a bitch isn't it?

I personally have no problem with the word, but ya know, if you're going to be a militant feminist don't say that word.

Today I love that I woke up without pain, it's an exhilarating feeling.
I love you.