WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you tell yourself or should tell yourself to keep yourself from approaching an extremely attractive person?

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I rarely find another person attractive but for some reason when I do, they are insanely so (attractive) and perhaps due to the fact that it's such a rare occurrence and that the intensity of their attractiveness is so alluringly high, I can't help but find myself wanting to go and say: "Hey, just couldn't help but let you know that you're amazingly attractive, thanks for being born! Sorry for being weird and making you feel awkward, bye now!" So I have thought of reasons why I shouldn't go through with such a stupid move.

One, She has a boyfriend, two, she'll be fat and ugly in a few years, three, I'm too old (32) to approach a girl 10-13 years younger than me, four, we live in the same building and fuck if I'm gonna make things awkward every time we pass each other by and five, I'm gonna find someone more attractive than her anyway.

Sometimes though, it's extremely hard to remember said reasons and hence why I posted this.

Last edited:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I imagine @sofatyrant also says the following:
  • Dude, she's your cousin.
  • Dude, she's your sister.
  • Dude, she's your mom.
  • Dude, she's your grandma.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Leave it to someone with a shitty username that's basically short for Britney to come up with a shitty, unwitty response. Pity. Thought this was Ask a Ranter and not Ask a shitty Idiot. Then again, I could easily imagine someone with a name like Britney to be fucked in the head so carry on. I'd like to iterate though, should the implication not be clear enough in my earlier post, that I actually need genuinely helpful responses on this matter. If you're just gonna shit around just because I post differently at least consider the fact I hadn't posted in a more hostile environment before you reply.

Last edited:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Expand upon your own reasons each time you question them.

She's too young. You would have been graduating high school when she was in preschool or kindergarten. Yeck.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Imagine they are related to you, like a niece, cousin or younger sister, etc... That should stop you in your tracks.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
There's no way an ugly fuck like me could ever be related to such fine women though. If I was a dude who'd be related to gorgeous girls I probably wouldn't have this ridiculous urge to approach attractive women just to let them know they're attractive in the first place.

Last edited:
There's no way an ugly fuck like me could ever be related to such fine women though. If I was a dude who'd be related to gorgeous girls I probably wouldn't have this ridiculous urge to approach attractive women just to let them know they're attractive in the first place.
I'm an ugly fuck too, and I have some super gorgeous cousins. It's not unheard of.

Me, I just tell myself what's the point if she's just going to say no anyway.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
It's OK if you date a much younger person, as long as you both are adults. Trying to get her to cheat on her boyfriend is a bad idea though.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
That's the thing, I don't even want to get their name, number or a date. I already know there's no way in hell that'll happen. It's just I really wanna go up to them and say "You miss, are by far the most attractive girl I've seen so far". Which, in retrospect, is kinda worse than just getting someone's number.

Last edited:

Crazizniac

Particinator
That's the thing, I don't even want to get their name, number or a date. I already know there's no way in hell that'll happen. It's just I really wanna go up to them and say "You miss, are by far the most attractive girl I've seen so far". Which, in retrospect, is kinda worse than just getting someone's number.
"All's fair in love and war"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I usually act normal and pretty ladies approach me. They typically talk about making babies and commitment stuffs and I just be myself and my way-the-fuck-out-there personality tends to terminate any further cuteness. I dunno.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Just realized that depending on a person's current state of mind, a girl's face can be as powerful as a spell to freeze an unsuspecting stupid-brain-face-dumb-dumb-person for a few seconds. Hate when that happens to me but I find it interesting when I witness it happening to someone else.

Damn you, gorgeous girls!

i like to stare. accomplishes the ambition of flattery but creepy enough that i don't stand a chance. besides, i get to justify seeing prostitutes because girls will never understand me.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I usually act normal and pretty ladies approach me. They typically talk about making babies and commitment stuffs and I just be myself and my way-the-fuck-out-there personality tends to terminate any further cuteness. I dunno.
When women talk about making babies and commitment, I run the other way.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
"Their pussies probably stink anyway" could be another viable excuse.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
If reincarnation did exist though we would all have hidden collective ages. Could explain why we have child geniuses and Trump or super young nymphomaniacs and the 40 year old virgin.