WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you tell yourself or should tell yourself to keep yourself from approaching an extremely attractive person?

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I rarely find another person attractive but for some reason when I do, they are insanely so (attractive) and perhaps due to the fact that it's such a rare occurrence and that the intensity of their attractiveness is so alluringly high, I can't help but find myself wanting to go and say: "Hey, just couldn't help but let you know that you're amazingly attractive, thanks for being born! Sorry for being weird and making you feel awkward, bye now!" So I have thought of reasons why I shouldn't go through with such a stupid move.

One, She has a boyfriend, two, she'll be fat and ugly in a few years, three, I'm too old (32) to approach a girl 10-13 years younger than me, four, we live in the same building and fuck if I'm gonna make things awkward every time we pass each other by and five, I'm gonna find someone more attractive than her anyway.

Sometimes though, it's extremely hard to remember said reasons and hence why I posted this.
Just today I had the urge to say this to a cashier. She was gorgeous but probably way too young. I left the store wondering what she would have done if I had said something. What would others have thought?

I have the opposite problem. I have never gotten up the nerve to tell a strange woman how beautiful she is. I am afraid I will just creep her out.

A creep is a male who is interested in a female, but the female is not interested in him.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
A creep is a male who is interested in a female, but the female is not interested in him.
I'd have to respectfully disagree. You're only a creep if you continue to pursue her after learning she had no interest. Unless you have your balls out the first time you speak to her. Then you're indisputably a creep.

Just today I had the urge to say this to a cashier. She was gorgeous but probably way too young. I left the store wondering what she would have done if I had said something. What would others have thought?

I have the opposite problem. I have never gotten up the nerve to tell a strange woman how beautiful she is. I am afraid I will just creep her out.

Not only will you creep her out, but she'll cry sexual assault, hashtag MeToo on twitter, and be a hero.

This is the world we live in now.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I'd have to respectfully disagree. You're only a creep if you continue to pursue her after learning she had no interest. Unless you have your balls out the first time you speak to her. Then you're indisputably a creep.
The point I was making was that any guy can be labeled a "creep" if a gal does not find him attractive. Misandry in our society usually goes unchecked.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Plug your nose, close your mouth then blow real hard. Maybe your balls will drop.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The point I was making was that any guy can be labeled a "creep" if a gal does not find him attractive. Misandry in our society usually goes unchecked.
That's why you go for it with your junk on the table. If you're going to be labeled a creep, might as well earn it. But the ones that still bite are keepers.