WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you think about love?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I'm just curious 'cause this is something that I've been debating in my head.

In relationships, do you think that people have one love that lasts for the rest of their lives or many loves throughout their lives.

It seems to make sense that as people grow and change they have different needs and don't necessarily connect with each other the same and grow apart and eventually find someone else and then grow and change, etc. etc. etc.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Love's fuel is passion and sex.

It's a mix of physical and spiritual chemistry.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Agreed and very well said by the way. But is it lifetime or "per diem" sort of speak.

You can absolutely love someone for the rest of your life but that doesn't necessarily mean you can be with them for the rest of your life nor would you want to.

What's your take on it?

a person can have many loves, depending on the where in their life they are. a person grows and changes, i would imagine so would their needs and desires. some people don't change together, so focal points change. people also love their families and kids, friends, etc so there would always be more then one love in someones life.