WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you think about me? (deus_ex_machina)

Am i a stupid fucking bitch? (deus_ex_machina)

• yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yesh

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • yes

• yes

• yes

• yeah

• yes

• no.....you a a fucking whore

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • yup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I think you lick poo... But that's ok, because then who would I have around to help me get threads closed?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I don't agree with anybody, I'm just here for the party.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I cant vote. I think you are a bastard ass fucking whore. There is not an option for that.

;)

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
I cant vote. I think you are a bastard ass fucking whore. There is not an option for that.

;)
All the things "noobies" would like to say but cant for fear of stoneing...LOL...
:Bow:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
G-string said:
All the things "noobies" would like to say but cant for fear of stoneing...LOL...
:Bow:
I said that shit when I was a n00b...mainly, cuz I dont care. LOL. Thanks for the props!

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
I said that shit when I was a n00b...mainly, cuz I dont care. LOL. Thanks for the props!

Right on!....Kind of off the subject but you work in sales at a particular company and I just got laid off in sales from that same company......LOL...Corporate America Rocks..... :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
I did this poll to see what people thought of me. Enjoy! :sword:
Heeeeey...You're cool-ish. We're all cool. Even Max. ;) :thumbsup: (sup,Maximo!?) Hey Deus..Did you know DEA pwns your ass? If he truly does,which part? The whole of it? The 'hole'? The left side? The right..Oh,I know...The groove.
He is kinda groovy......? Maybe brainDEAd,but groovy.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
G-string said:
Right on!....Kind of off the subject but you work in sales at a particular company and I just got laid off in sales from that same company......LOL...Corporate America Rocks..... :thumbsup:
The Bunny Ranch?

*kersnap*

That's it, the breaking point. Congratulations. You've won, deus! I was considering picking one person on this site to truly hate and detest. A winner is you.

Attention whore, homophobe, conservative, idiot, lousy typist, you ruined penguins for me... you've got the total package man. Don't eat anything you might choke on. I want to keep you around for amusement, or if I ever... I don't know, want to feel irritated.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Like Moths to the flame!

Status
Not open for further replies.