WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe what do you think about sex ghost?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Y'know - inncubus and succubus?

Personally, I think summat happened over the celebration of Juno, (March 2003) and I met a spirit. Ever since then I've been having sexual relations with ghosts, and I don't know who to tell because they'll think I'm going crazy - but I know they're ghosts with special knowledge, but they're just so dirty fuckers. Always fucking my ass, and sucking my cock.

It really freaks me out when I'm having tea and crumpets with ma, and I get a spirit give me a blow. I think sexual energy is what they feed on, or blood from the erection...

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
It seemed like a post from Descent with the part about gehtting fucked in the ass. :happysad:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
quoting blaze dailys thread like that....dats dar palagurizemzem that tis!

YUCK FOU!!! said:
quoting blaze dailys thread like that....dats dar palagurizemzem that tis!
yea man, fo dro!

EDIT: Damn, 600 posts! Go me!

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
WizardlyFriend said:
Y'know - inncubus and succubus?

Personally, I think summat happened over the celebration of Juno, (March 2003) and I met a spirit. Ever since then I've been having sexual relations with ghosts, and I don't know who to tell because they'll think I'm going crazy - but I know they're ghosts with special knowledge, but they're just so dirty fuckers. Always fucking my ass, and sucking my cock.

It really freaks me out when I'm having tea and crumpets with ma, and I get a spirit give me a blow. I think sexual energy is what they feed on, or blood from the erection...
LSD? ....

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
I say you are setting too many things on fire.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
that bastard diznuts keeps on piping me to often

and fcc, you were closer

void said:
you're 11th and 13th out of nine gazillion posters.. either is pretty good :thumbsup:
Or indicative of lack of a life, depdnding on how you look at it.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
If you have sex with ghosts, you need lots and lots of therapy...

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
That's not a ghost... That's a dream.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
it jus be, ya no boi, i b tokin, and den dem ghos com and den i cum, and ya no, ghos secks, hawt++ :D

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
blaze_daily said:
Dude - I've got a myriad of compounding mental and sociological problems. I'm in the ghetto where drugs are rampant. I've done everything except X and Heroin. That's something I'm saving for later, the heroin.

But you really think it's that easy to quit mary jane? There's a lot of stoners with grey hair, it's that addictive. That's just like saying - hey to quit cigarettes don't buy a packet. It's a battle over desire, will, and emotion. Sometimes I'd seriously jump out a window just to get high.
sadly missed, but not by me..

Slacker

Postaholic
Fuxed said:
That's not a ghost... That's a dream.
I find it hardly to believe you can have sex with ghosts. Especially when you can't touch ghosts. It's more like masturbating, Let alone a dream.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Maybe... Very imaginative? Bad acid trip? A combination of the two?

As for quitting weed, if you smoke often enough to be so severely addicted, then you're the reason weed is illegal.

You see, it all started long ago... Some cavemen would go hunting wooly mammoth, and sit down afterwards and light their bone-pipe to unwind after a stressful day... Then some guys started doing this more often... And eventually just quit hunting, and all they did was smoke smoke smoke.

See, that's about how you are, you're the guy that fucked it up! Thanks to you, nobody can do it legally, and everybody that now does it is apparently a stoner... Thanks alot, selfish bitch.