WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you think about Sex Ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Y'know - inncubus and succubus?

Personally, I think summat happened over the celebration of Juno, (March 2003) and I met a spirit. Ever since then I've been having sexual relations with ghosts, and I don't know who to tell because they'll think I'm going crazy - but I know they're ghosts with special knowledge, but they're just so dirty fuckers. Always fucking my ass, and sucking my cock.

It really freaks me out when I'm having tea and crumpets with ma, and I get a spirit give me a blow. I think sexual energy is what they feed on, or blood from the erection...

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
well, if you believe in them, i think they feed on your desires. i know that they can supposedly cause you to become very ill and even possibly die. i guess they are ghosts, but some people consider them demons more than ghosts

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
When ghosts are sucking your dick and fucking you up the ass I have to ask you, isn't it time to get away from the pipe yet man? Seriously?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
in·cu·bus Audio pronunciation of "incubus" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nky-bs, ng-)
n. pl. in·cu·bus·es or in·cu·bi (-b)

1. An evil spirit supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with women as they sleep.
2. A nightmare.
3. An oppressive or nightmarish burden.
It's Incubus

and Succubus

suc·cu·bus Audio pronunciation of "succubus" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sky-bs) also suc·cu·ba (-b)
n. pl. suc·cu·bus·es or suc·cu·bi (-b, -b) also suc·cu·bae (-b, -b)

1. A female demon supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with a man while he sleeps.
2. An evil spirit; a demon.
Man, Im glad I only have good sexual dreams. :happysad:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Clearly, you have lost your fingertip grip on reality and have descended into an abyss of irreversible lunacy. Congratulations. :dizzy:

Erratum

Woah man!
Blaze Daily said:

Personally, I think summat happened over the celebration of Juno, (March 2003) and I met a spirit. Ever since then I've been having sexual relations with ghosts, and I don't know who to tell because they'll think I'm going crazy - but I know they're ghosts with special knowledge, but they're just so dirty fuckers. Always fucking my ass, and sucking my cock.

It really freaks me out when I'm having tea and crumpets with ma, and I get a spirit give me a blow. I think sexual energy is what they feed on, or blood from the erection...
right too much or too little of something which i'm sure is illegal ghosts sucking your dick shit man where you at???!

Siffeler

Banned - What an Asshat!
im just curious are these gay ghosts
i know u said fuking my arse but that coulda been just an expression

and also does it actully feel good? this could be a blessing not a curse unless they are gay ghosts then ur fuked

Erratum

Woah man!
this thread has gone to shit ay first dick sucking ghosts then gay ghosts wtf is going on here. i don't know if ghosts exist or not but if they did why would they root your sorry ass i bet there are way hotter dead ppl they could root

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
If blaze daily is having confrontatins with both incubus and succubus, that would mean that he is bisexual and cursed.

and probably dead, since both are historically percieved to kill thier pray after raping them and keep thier souls trapped, which is why they live for so long.

:rolleyes:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
If blaze daily is having confrontatins with both incubus and succubus, that would mean that he is bisexual and cursed.

and probably dead, since both are historically percieved to kill thier pray after raping them and keep thier souls trapped, which is why they live for so long.

he's just stoned and in his head too much.. i used to think everyone could read my mind via lightbulbs(!), you get better eventually..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
he's just stoned and in his head too much.. i used to think everyone could read my mind via lightbulbs(!), you get better eventually..
That doesnt make any sense!

PS Blaze: Incubus and Succubus are NOT ghosts. They were never LIVE ppl to begin with. They are Demons, frelling duh.

I hate it when people hash mythology to make themselves look like they are cool and smart.

Go READ!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Best way to get back at a succubus. Promise not to cum in her mouth, but do it anyway........with no warning.

That'll teach her. ;) :thumbsup:

.<---

Boycott

Soul Doubt
MaxPower said:
Best way to get back at a succubus. Promise not to cum in her mouth, but do it anyway........with no warning.

That'll teach her. ;) :thumbsup:

.<---

Ooh! Or be doing her from the back and have your friend come in and take over, then go over to a window where you can see her and wave at her... That'll show her!
Or be doing her from behind and spit on her back and when she rolls over splooge in her eyes and kick her in the leg :thumbsup:

Or you guys could just read his sig and understand where the sheer lunacy is coming from. Just a thought...

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
tiger_86 said:
Or you guys could just read his sig and understand where the sheer lunacy is coming from. Just a thought...
well his whole posting theme is stupidity, he is up there with some of the greats of retard posting

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
dustinzgirl said:

From my understanding, they first will seduce the ppl they like. After they have complete control over their person that's when they show their true faces and that's when they rape, threaten, haunt, torture, and eventually kill. People have been known to get physical bruises from their demon incu/succubuses If they don't get the area blessed or excercised or w/e these demons will eventually either kidnap or kill.

I don't believe in them personally but I watch too much tv ;) A lot of these shows on spirits, ghosts, and other paranormal stuff like to talk about these sex demons. Some believe they are a manefestation of control. The purpose of them is to control and some believe that this is caused by the person having control issues...being submissive or someone that needs to be controlled. Somethign liek that anyways.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This thread is fucking stupid. I can feel my IQ at the ready to decline as I read this bullshit. It's too bad..It had potential to be an interesting read until fucktard tossed in his flaccid gay angle.

I don't know why he's even bothering to post this babble. Those two BIG words that he wrote down in his Flintstones note book today, will be on the test tomorrow. It's not like he has a lot of time for this attempt at intelligence.

Game over.

It's off to the toilet, where the REAL fun begins.

:mfinger: :D :mfinger:

Next stop....B&T!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Blaze Daily said:

you may be talking absolute shit, but you managed to make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.