WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you think is the most revealing thing about your character?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What single event is the deepest portal into "who you are"? A snapshot of your soul, a true representation of your character?

I'd have to say mine is:

I wanted to give out Altoids on the halloween of the anthrax scares.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nosubstance said:
What do you think is the most revealing thing about your character?
My unit, haha. Just kidding. I dunno, i'll figure this out soon :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:)

I said single event.

magnolia

Postaholic
Um... the other day I stopped and gave a grandmother and her two granddaughters a ride to the school when their truck broke down. It was like, super cold. So yeah. I guess that would have to be my one thing.

tzedek

Original Member
kinda sad that the grandma and the grandkids go to the same school

Signify

Particinator
the only half decent thing i can think of is that i found a 50 dollar bill on the ground and asked people if they lost any money....then again i cimbed on top of the highschool(pretty hard) and chucked stuff at people. take your pick.

magnolia

Postaholic
tzedek said:
kinda sad that the grandma and the grandkids go to the same school
haha. well, they live about a half hour from the school and the busses don't take em there. So the grandma was going to drop them off.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Darkness_Reaper said:
the only half decent thing i can think of is that i found a 50 dollar bill on the ground and asked people if they lost any money....then again i cimbed on top of the highschool(pretty hard) and chucked stuff at people. take your pick.
I think most people are like that. They like to have fun at the expense of others, but they're good on the inside.

Like the Altoids. Did they look like they were covered in anthrax? Yes. Would they harm anybody? Nope.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
my main goal when going to a mall is to spitball people in the most awkward of places without them noticing.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Not an easy question!
Defining moment...true character, very deep. Excellent!
I believe it was 9/11.
Though I do hope that will change in time to some other event not so bleak.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
NoSubstance said:
What single event is the deepest portal into "who you are"? A snapshot of your soul, a true representation of your character?

I'd have to say mine is:

That being said (c above entry)...
I did place a dust of sparklies in every holiday card I sent out so that when you opened it, a dust of pretty colors would fall all over the place!
LOL

PS Everyone loved it!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
NoSubstance said:

I'd have to say mine is:

Last year Christmas time. I took a day off work to get all my shoppin done, I had been savin for a while so I had a bit of cash. So I go to the mall to pick up some items and as I'm drivin by there is this homeless lady standing outside. I thought nothin of it till I turned the corner and saw her son (about 5 years old) sittin there all dirty with nothin but the clothes on his back! Now remember I have a son that has everything his lil'heart desires, so this breaks my heart. No child should go without!!! So I go and buy him a remote controlled car with a fuck load of batteries so they will last him a while. I also gave mom $40 bucks and told her to find a place to stay and get the boy out of the cold......No wether she did what I told her or got some junk that remains a mystery, but I had to do somethin for the kid cuz that just flat out sucks...... Looking back I prolly shoulda taken her to a motel and got her a room, but I didn't....

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr. Joshua said:
How hard up do you have to be to take a homeless lady to a hotel?

Sounds like something smoke-it would do.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Mr. Joshua said:
How hard up do you have to be to take a homeless lady to a hotel?
*Bait and Tackle*

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Probably, single event, That i've done anything nice, was to watch my nephew, while my sister went to the store. :thumbsup:

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
Mr. Joshua said:
and why would a homeless kid want a remote control car? Was it supposed to be a starter car for them to sleep in?
You know...comments like that make me sick...maybe you should spend a day in someone else's shoes....then you MIGHT get a clue! That kid had probably NEVER had a toy in his life, now, think back to when you were 5....were you in the same position? If yes, then you'd understand and wouldn't make incompetent comments like that!