WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you think of other countries???

Where would you like to live???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insanitee

I know where you live!
This is by no way racist, and be careful in your response!!! I simply want to gauge peoples general opinions and there reasoning behind it.

So, what do you think of other countries? Do you agree with there political motives? What do you think they could do better? What do you like about them? What country do you think would be best to live in and why?

Eg. USA, George B'= Very narrow minded, seemingly politically insensitive to the rest of the world...

EDIT: If a country isn't here, just post it! You can only fit ten items on a poll.

Oh, and just one more thing...

[Insanitee stands back and admires the size of his massive poll...]

i like where i live already. i have no reason to want to move, nor would i want to live in another country. i like visiting other places, but in the end i am canadian.

I picked the US, Italy, and Australia. I picked these just because the general lifestyle and climate of Italy and Australia seem similar to that of the US were I currently live.

Anywhere that speaks english and is reletivley safe is fine to me...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
USA, cuz it's [probably] the best country to live in.

UK, cuz it has the best clubs and electronica.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I find my home area to be the most beautiful areas of land I've seen in all my years. No one to bother me. Fresh air to breath, and the best thing is that idiots like Descent seem to hate Indiana, so I'll never have to worry about being invaded by NES playing Nerds. :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Same for Arizona. They'd all melt out here. Just gotta make sure you have a car if you live in Phoenix though, because this is the most dangerous place in America for pedestrians. We usually get like 4 or 5 people squished per day. Not even newsworthy anymore.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Yeah...and somehow, every summer, the entire state still manages to catch on fire. Ironically, the summer is also drowning season.

Jung

???
Premium
Fire_ze_Missles said:
How is hawaii already not included in the collective US?
I was wondering that as well. That's like saying "I would like to order a hamburger made with beef."

Anyway my votes:
Asia; Japan or China (It's Japan, btw)
Canada
Germany
Italy
France

I've always wanted to live in Japan. I've actually been thinking about trying to get a work visa and a job over there. I've been to Canada enough times to know I would probably like it there; Canada isn't really that different from the U.S., and it's a beautiful place. I've visited Germany, France and Italy and would love to live in any of those countries. I speak French, so I think I would really enjoy living there.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I'd like to live in Austrailia due to the fact their toliets flush opposite of mine. :thumbsup:

Why isn't Iraq part of the list? :happysad:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Germany gets my. The beer is awesome, the nightclubs are fun. The chicks are hot as hell! The people there are quite friendly, too.

Slacker

Postaholic
I am not predjudise(sp) against any country. (a little against mexico, but thats a different story.) But i pick australia(sp) because i like them alot.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I would like to live in Italy, Germany, Russian, Australia, and China. Italy, Germany, and China I'm not so sure about anymore. In Italy Benito Mussolini was voted the 23rd greatest Italian in 2003. Anti-Semitism is on the rise in Germany, so I don't know about going there. China is another government hiding behind the title of Communist, when they are Fascist. I'd say Russia, Australia, and the U.S. are the countries I'd like to live in.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Other, motherfucker.

How about northern Europe. Sweden, Finland and shit seems pretty cool. I'd like to live there.

I'd also like to live on a tropical island with a chick. Hell I'd like to live in many places that you didn't include in your poll.

How about South America, or Africa. I'd love to live in Africa. (for a little while)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I want to live in the UK, because I grow up there, and love it.
I want to visit Canada one of these days, that looks awesome... So yeah.
I liked living in America, most of the time. Just not in the middle of bumfuck.
I also wanna visit Italy.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
meh_it_all said:
I want to visit Canada one of these days, that looks awesome... So yeah.
Montreal is the shit :thumbsup:
Coolest city in Canada. (I'm biased)

I liked living in America, most of the time. Just not in the middle of bumfuck.
Lies. I'm sure you liked being in the middle of bumfuck.

Insanitee

I know where you live!
USA, inc Hawaii
Dragonfly, evanmccaleb, Fire_ze_Missles, I Hate The FCC, Jason, junglizm, LiberatioN, MaxPower, meh_it_all, RageAgainst, WILD
64.71%

Asia; Jappan or China
Fire_ze_Missles, I Hate The FCC, junglizm, RageAgainst
23.53%

Mexico
RageAgainst
5.88%

Canada
deus_ex_machina, I Hate The FCC, junglizm, MaxPower, meh_it_all, Nymphchick, RageAgainst, WILD
47.06%

United Kingdom
Dragonfly, Fire_ze_Missles, I Hate The FCC, Insanitee, Jason, junglizm, LiberatioN, meh_it_all, RageAgainst, WILD
58.82%

France
elva, Fire_ze_Missles, Insanitee, junglizm, RageAgainst
29.41%

Italy
deus_ex_machina, evanmccaleb, Fire_ze_Missles, I Hate The FCC, junglizm, meh_it_all, RageAgainst
41.18%

Germany
Fire_ze_Missles, I Hate The FCC, junglizm, RageAgainst, Woodreaux
29.41%

Russia
Dragonfly, I Hate The FCC, RageAgainst
17.65%

Australia
Dragonfly, evanmccaleb, Fire_ze_Missles, I Hate The FCC, Insanitee, Jason, Linksy, MaxPower, RageAgainst, WILD
58.82%

Ragey, you'd be happy to live anywhere?? Have you been to all these countries??

Status
Not open for further replies.