WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you think of smoking. Poll

What Do You Think Of Smoking

• It Will Fuck You Up Man.

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • I Love Smoking

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Its Okay

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I don't like it When they smoke around me

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • It smells bad

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
what do you think its bad. Good. Okay. Vote in this poll.

I'll vote for the "It's OK" option... I do it on occasion. Don't make a habit of it, though. And i don't care if others do it around me.

ferengi

Yay fire!
It really bothers me for anyone to smoke around me. I used to smoke myself when I was younger to be "cool" (I smoked about the whole year I was 14) and ever since I quit smoking, I can't even be in the same room with a lit cigarette. I'll start choking and coughing and my eyes start watering and I can't breathe... it really sucks.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
smokin' cigs, pot? crack? what?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
mostly cigeretes but any type. legal or illegal

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Smoking is a dying art. Pffft! I dont know?

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoking is disgusting. My Dad smoked for 20 years :thumbsdn: and he quit my sophomore year in HS because he had a mild heart attack. Really woke him up...thank God. :thumbsup:

smoke

I smoke my newport kings and i smoke my spliffs
ppl make me edgy so i light up
i was here but now i'm not went outside to smoke some pot left this here to prove a point life's a bitch without a joint

Jung

???
Premium
I smoke Kool milds, have for years. I know it's bad for my health, but it's a habit that I've had a hard time kicking. I've tried numorous times, but to no avail.

</rant>

Tenderony
TheLampIncident said:
Smoking is fucking retarded.
I think that as well, but I still do it. Mostly at work. I use it as an excuse to leave my screen for longer than it takes to piss and walk back again.

I only really smoke at work when some divvy client pisses me off..

And a zoot in the evening. Though there seems to be no weed at the moment where I live.

Shit.

</rant>

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
I smoke Kool milds, have for years. I know it's bad for my health, but it's a habit that I've had a hard time kicking. I've tried numorous times, but to no avail.
Npt suprised you do something that stupid.

Jung

???
Premium
fuck_you said:
Npt suprised you do something that stupid.
Your point being? I was a foolish child, much like you, when I started. It's called an addiction. Label me foolish because of that, if you please. Maybe you could try to be a bit more intelligent though.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
i hate it because before i started i was the fittest bloke i knew... thats all gone to shit now.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Your point being? I was a foolish child, much like you, when I started. It's called an addiction. Label me foolish because of that, if you please. Maybe you could try to be a bit more intelligent though.
How many times must i tell you that bad reping someone thats in the same argument as you is very lame , its not the rep that bothers me its the principle.

Jung

???
Premium
fuck_you said:
How many times must i tell you that bad reping someone thats in the same argument as you is very lame , its not the rep that bothers me its the principle.
When have I ever listened to the ignorance that you spew? You called me stupid for a silly reason. Smoking is in no way related to intelligence, many extremely intelligent people(people more intelligent that I'll ever be) smoke. Does it make them stupid? Hardly.

The rep system is intended to reward or demerit members, based on the value of their posts. Your post was a worthless personal attack, so I deamed it worthy of a demerit. Get over yourself, it's just the internet. Rep doesn't meen anything anyway. Maybe if you wouldn't act so stupid, you'd get less negative rep. By my 150th post I already had more than double my post count in rep. But to reiterate; rep doesn't have any value outside of this site. Sure, it loosly goes to show a members post relevance, but only loosly. Why do you care what a nameless, faceless person on the net thinks of you? Much less their reason behind giving you rep.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
acually not that i care but i had 350 2 days ago the same retard keeps neg repping me the person does not give me a message. But i already said i dont care its the principle its low to neg rep people if your the person that was having the argument thats like a way of getting back becouse of your frustration but i give u props for atleast telling me its you thats neg repping me.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nasty ass fuckin habit! Might as well suck on an exhaust pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.