WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What does it take to be a scum member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I was wondering, what does it really take to become part of scum?

Do you have to lick a few balls? Or is it that you are just good hearted, that trustworthy guy/girl you are? Or have your own sex video on the internet useing dolls to repersent yourself and some other chick?

So what does it really take?

I'm_Darth_Vader said:

Do you have to lick a few balls? Or is it that you are just good hearted, that trustworthy guy/girl you are? Or have your own sex video on the internet useing dolls to repersent yourself and some other chick?

Hmm...I believe you got it.

Try those things and see if you get in. ;)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You have to give Gehtfuct a rimjob.

eh, their evil overlord is missing. so no one can join till he comes back. someone just quit, so there should be an opening. /me snickers.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck SCUM! Why would you want to be part of that group of LOOSERS!! :confuse:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
Fuck SCUM! Why would you want to be part of that group of LOOSERS!! :confuse:
...a group of what??

I'm_Darth_Vader said:
I was wondering, what does it really take to become part of scum? So what does it really take?
You'd have to be willing to cross over to teh ghey side. So far, I'm the only exception to that rule. Knowing that, it should be pretty easy for you when Havok gehts outta jail.

BTW...I'll take that rimjob now.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
gehtfuct said:
...a group of what??

You'd have to be willing to cross over to teh ghey side. So far, I'm the only exception to that rule. Knowing that, it should be pretty easy for you when Havok gehts outta jail.

BTW...I'll take that rimjob now.
what do you look like?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
What do I look like? Is that a genuine question, or are you lookin' to unass with a rim-job? I look like the idiot in my profile. As a matter of fuct, I look exactly like the idiot in my profile. Well, as of the other day, less the beard.

Ok, I'm confused. What was the question?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
It doesn't take shit to be scum. A large number of people on this site stir crap up better than them.

It all comes down to them liking you for one reason or another. It doesn't matter what you do really.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
CopyLifted said:
It doesn't take shit to be scum. A large number of people on this site stir crap up better than them.

It all comes down to them liking you for one reason or another. It doesn't matter what you do really.
You mean it's like an itrawebernutternets popularity contest?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CopyLifted said:

Oh how sweeeeeet. So it's all about friendship :)

<random images=LittleBunniesAndRainbows.jpg>Gay!</random images>​

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Oh how sweeeeeet. So it's all about friendship :)

<random images=LittleBunniesAndRainbows.jpg>Gay!</random images>​
Bunnies...check. :thumbsup:
Rainbows...check. :thumbsup:
Gay...check. :thumbsup:

Here ya go...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Isn't that pic of me and broken getting a bit tired?

Slacker

Postaholic
First there is training:

Then you move on to gehtfuct.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Since when was i a chick^?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
For some time, them i found intrest in ghetfuct.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:

Your options for e-gang gayness:

SCUM: Led by the long haired rabbit like Havoc, this clubs member base is mainly male, ranging in the mental ages of 2-4 years old. Initiation exams include, but are not limited too: 1. Ability to throw shit like a monkey. 2. Ability to suck the hair off Gehtfucts balls. 3. Ability to be a follower.

MOSS: Loosely formed and leader-less, the member base is constituted of people who do not like scum, for apparent reasons. There is no enterance exam, however the enterance fee may require nude pictures sent to NailBomb. Nobody knows why, that is just a rule. MOSS is the fruitful ambition of several long standing WTF.com members, including CL and Nailbomb, and was formed under the insignia of CoorsLight.

Tylex: Newly formed under the watchful one-eyed dog of an admin, this club allows you to do, well, nothing. It is simply created to mock all other e-gangs and e-gags.

Status
Not open for further replies.