WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What had fucked me down the throat has now come to fuck me up the ass...

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, anybody remember that incident I had with a friend's sister? It has come back to haunt me... First I must explain what had happened afterward...

I walked up to her brother and told him what was a goin on. He directed me to his father, and I told him a what was a goin on. He told me that he and his son would go with me to avoid any possible aquardness. Anyway, all went well, or so I thought.

A little while back, (3 days ago,) my friend asked me to walk his sister home. (Sorta inconsiderate of him.) Anyway, this was what I expected to be the strangest walk ever... Instead, she just looked angry the whole time through! "Lucky" for me at the end of it waited her mother, who apparently had just figured out what had gone down that horrible night. She ended up beating me with the window scraper telling me never to touch, look at, listen to, or even be near her daughter. My immediate response, (in my head,) was WTF!? Physically however, I just ran home... Now I have no idea how I can make good with her mother! (And perhaps her daughter, she did seem kinda down.) I've tried talking with her dad and brother about it, but her dad would have no participation in this. I guess that was reasonable though, the mother was probably VERY mad at him for not telling. As for her brother, he said there wasn't anything he could do but hope all turned out well and try to calm down his mother.

Now I'm wondering if I should just walk up to the mother and tell her what happened... But I still have my doubts.

Mr. Sandman

acidum arsenici
wtf

Just find a way where her mom will listen to you and tell her. :cool:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr. Sandman said:
Just find a way where her mom will listen to you and tell her.:gun:
Are you implying that I put a gun to her head?:eek:

Mr. Sandman

acidum arsenici
lol no, just get her to listen somehow..I wouldn't go to that extreme...
:happysad:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well how the hell do I geht her to listen when she just beats me with whatever's handy to geht me out?:confused:

aMeRiKhAn7

Had Enough?
mmm...cheese said:
Now I'm wondering if I should just walk up to the mother and tell her what happened... But I still have my doubts.
mmm...cheese said:
Well how the hell do I geht her to listen when she just beats me with whatever's handy to geht me out?:confused:
You call and discuss the situation. There are these things called telephones in todays modern world that don't require you to go to someones home and knock on their door just so you can request to speak with them. If she refuses your phone calls then I suggest you to forget about it or make the pussy ass brother or dad have a sit down with the mother. If all else fails, you can always just slit your wrists and go lay down in your bathtub. :emo:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Cheese babe, please link the old thread to this page so we know what the fuck you're talking about you poopy head.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Ha ha, So what is making you HAVE to take her on a date? You can use the "I was asleep" excuse here. It will be accepted by all parties involved except the sister, who seems a little confused if she didn't even talk to you.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Is this really such a big deal? Just go and tell her mom that you were asleep and you didnt know what you said. Also tell her a daughters a slut...it works reall well:p

I had somethig similar happen to me when i was in 8th grade. Only it was a girl in my class who had a crush on me in india. We started going out for like 3 months and then i figured out shes an idiot. So i told her we cant go out any more. Guess what happens? She goes into fucking depression. TWO years later, her parents vcome up to my house and start shouting at me how i ruined her life and all that shit. They also told me they would hit me....i told them im not scared of your faggot asses. It worked....they left me alone. Fucking girls and their overprotective asian parents.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Actually the walk home was a request from her brother. :happysad: That seems to have confused some. However, she has caller ID therefore will just hang up on me, (or never return the call.) So what's a guy to do?
skullmaster said:
Is this really such a big deal? Just go and tell her mom that you were asleep and you didnt know what you said. Also tell her a daughters a slut...it works reall well:p

I had somethig similar happen to me when i was in 8th grade. Only it was a girl in my class who had a crush on me in india. We started going out for like 3 months and then i figured out shes an idiot. So i told her we cant go out any more. Guess what happens? She goes into fucking depression. TWO years later, her parents vcome up to my house and start shouting at me how i ruined her life and all that shit. They also told me they would hit me....i told them im not scared of your faggot asses. It worked....they left me alone. Fucking girls and their overprotective asian parents.
Not too sure that would work very well....

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
mmm...cheese said:
However, she has caller ID therefore will just hang up on me, (or never return the call.) So what's a guy to do?
*67 that shit, if I am not mistaken that's the one that blocks your phone number and name and its free. So can do that, but in all honesty does it bother you more because its your friends mother or because someone doesn't like you? If you really want to reconcile, give it time and try to get your friend to help you. Otherwise for immediate results *67.