What happened to posts?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I had over 1,200.. And I noticed other peoples post count went down.. What gives?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Man, you take shit too personally; I was making a joke, but you made it out to be an insult becuase your such a paranoid wreck. Ugh...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
Man, you take shit too personally; I was making a joke, but you made it out to be an insult becuase your such a paranoid wreck. Ugh...
You and sky relate to each other as well, as soon as I start shitting around with one of you because thats uh.. What I do. You then start a huge war about it..

EDIT: You made a joke and I made a joke back, does that fit in with your IQ?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
p99 said:
You and sky relate to each other as well, as soon as I start shitting around with one of you because thats uh.. What I do. You then start a huge war about it..

Does not compute to me, somewhat similar to double negatives. By the way, p69, [sky] wants to fit his IQ somewhere too. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Does not compute to me, somewhat similar to double negatives. By the way, p69, [sky] wants to fit his IQ somewhere too. :thumbsup:
Uhm, his name is p99, not p69.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
p99 said:

You're right, I refuse to get into a little bitch fight like you and [sky] get into every other thread.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
You're right, I refuse to get into a little bitch fight like you and [sky] get into every other thread.
Good idea, I'd hate to see you get owned over and over again like sky only knows so well..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
that sucks i went down 200...dammit.........oh well... damn Forum Games & Humor

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Tell me you didn't participate in this act with the "hoodrat." She could have the clap for all you know; eww.