What happened to posts?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
I had over 1,200.. And I noticed other peoples post count went down.. What gives?
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
Man, you take shit too personally; I was making a joke, but you made it out to be an insult becuase your such a paranoid wreck. Ugh...
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
Dogbert said:
Man, you take shit too personally; I was making a joke, but you made it out to be an insult becuase your such a paranoid wreck. Ugh...
You and sky relate to each other as well, as soon as I start shitting around with one of you because thats uh.. What I do. You then start a huge war about it..

EDIT: You made a joke and I made a joke back, does that fit in with your IQ?
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
p99 said:
You and sky relate to each other as well, as soon as I start shitting around with one of you because thats uh.. What I do. You then start a huge war about it..

EDIT: You made a joke and I made a joke back, does that fit in with your IQ?

Does not compute to me, somewhat similar to double negatives. By the way, p69, [sky] wants to fit his IQ somewhere too. :thumbsup:
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Does not compute to me, somewhat similar to double negatives. By the way, p69, [sky] wants to fit his IQ somewhere too. :thumbsup:
Uhm, his name is p99, not p69.
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
p99 said:
You and sky relate to each other as well, as soon as I start shitting around with one of you because thats uh.. What I do. You then start a huge war about it..

EDIT: You made a joke and I made a joke back, does that fit in with your IQ?
You're right, I refuse to get into a little bitch fight like you and [sky] get into every other thread.
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
Dogbert said:
You're right, I refuse to get into a little bitch fight like you and [sky] get into every other thread.
Good idea, I'd hate to see you get owned over and over again like sky only knows so well..
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
that sucks i went down 200...dammit.........oh well... damn Forum Games & Humor
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
Tell me you didn't participate in this act with the "hoodrat." She could have the clap for all you know; eww.