WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What have you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDontCare

peanut butter
What have u done? Have u killed a man? Have you slept with ur best friends current bf or gf? Have u ever gotten jelouse over something that costed like 2 dollars? ............... This is a thread to ask ppl if they have ever done anything and say something that u have done just to let it out and ppl to reconize.... NOT noone cares what u have done. or what is happening so why tell them. ppl go on and on telling ppl thier problems and thinking the ppl they are telling care and don't have any problems of their own :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
IDontCare said:
What have u done? Have u killed a man? Have you slept with ur best friends current bf or gf? Have u ever gotten jelouse over something that costed like 2 dollars? ............... This is a thread to ask ppl if they have ever done anything and say something that u have done just to let it out and ppl to reconize.... NOT noone cares what u have done. or what is happening so why tell them. ppl go on and on telling ppl thier problems and thinking the ppl they are telling care and don't have any problems of their own :mfinger:
I was once jealous over my best friend's $2 whore of a girlfriend. So I killed him and slept with her.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MaxPower said:
I was once jealous over my best friend's $2 whore of a girlfriend. So I killed him and slept with her.

I had a $2 whore of a girlfriend and I was getting all ready to bang the holy hell out of her when I got this tremendous stomach ache. And the next thing I remember is waking up covered in puke in some strange alley with cats licking the puke off of me. It was kinda ticklely.... Wait a minute... MAX!!!!

You sooo shoulda made sure I was dead.... MUUU HAAA HAAA HAAA.... I will have my revenge... :gun: :sword:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I killed Santa Clause. And, I am currently holding a bongfest, it is going quite nicely I must add.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
IDontCare said:
I'm not really sure what planet you hail from,nor do I care.
What i'm wondering is: What fucking language is this? Smells like "12ish" to me.

The only stupid thing I have done is...

Clik on dis twead anD leaveded a repliiy....DeR!

Shaddap!

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
I got one

My step dad use to abuse me before i moved out (and beat his miserable ass).
Well when i was younger he used to beat me and get drunk then pass out.I saw that every time he passed out he had a beer in his hand.When he woke up he kept drinking it.
Welllllllllllll one night i got real mad, and i filled his beer back up.With piss.
And i saw him throw up for a good half hour.He still doesnt know what happened because i acted like i was sleeping.
But it was funny as fuck and well worth the risk :cool:

shep

Local alcoholic
10 stars said:
My step dad use to abuse me before i moved out (and beat his miserable ass).
Well when i was younger he used to beat me and get drunk then pass out.I saw that every time he passed out he had a beer in his hand.When he woke up he kept drinking it.
Welllllllllllll one night i got real mad, and i filled his beer back up.With piss.
And i saw him throw up for a good half hour.He still doesnt know what happened because i acted like i was sleeping.
But it was funny as fuck and well worth the risk :cool:

A bullshit story if i ever heard one.Tell the truth,you bent over for daddy did'nt you?

well good for you, pissing in his beer is a good revenge, i myself would think what a waist of a good beer(depending on the brand) but that is one hell of a revenge

shep

Local alcoholic
tbsrk said:
i poured gasoline all over this cop, then i cut his ear off. i'm badass.

I bet the song"stuck in the middle with you"was playing in the background,am i right? :thumbsup:

I believe that Shep has your number you movie line steeling fucktard. the worst thing I have done is fuck my best friends wife. and knoced her up then split town

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
Umm, Bullshyt, how old are you, because if you had ANY film experience then you would... oh geez, Reservoir Dogs, ok great film :thumbsup:

And Lawdawg428,WAY TOO MANY "shortcuts" with your typing. Lemme guess, you've just come from MSN and forgot to remember how grown-ups write?

Fuck I hate other people.

Mr Cliche said:
And Lawdawg428,WAY TOO MANY "shortcuts" with your typing. Lemme guess, you've just come from MSN and forgot to remember how grown-ups write?

What the fuck are you talking about shortcut you retarded sack of monkey jizz. go the fuck back to what ever nasty ass crack you came out of. but just remember dont ever talk shit to me again cause no one wants the opinion of a 39 post little shit breeder, so fuck off and die BITCH

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Mr Cliche said:
Umm, Bullshyt, how old are you, because if you had ANY film experience then you would... oh geez, Reservoir Dogs, ok great film :thumbsup:

Well, wise ass, I have not seen Reservoir Dogs yet.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Blazed said:
reservoir dogs suck ass ive seen it so many time theres really no point to it at all :mfinger:
Maybe you should go jump off a building, everyone would love to watch that. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.