WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What home-theater set up do you have in your bedroom?

Bedroom Entertainment Pad Parts?

• Total voters

Descent

Hella Constipated
Personally I have a 20" Apex TV, DirecTV box, Toshiba DVD Player, Panasonic VHS Deck, and a Pioneer Reciever with Paradigm Atom speakers. The latter also runs my PC audio!

Also, do you enjoy your current set up?

EDIT: Shit...can a mod add cable, sattelite, and TiVo for me?

bnccoder

Postaholic
27" Zenith tv, Dish Netowrk, Panasonic VCR, 180 watt RCA 5 disc cd player, and an Altec Lansing 5.1 surround sound hooked up to computer and Tv.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Well, I'm poor and my parents hate me, so I have a 17 inch shit-for TV in my room.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I had to buy all my shit myself except for the dish.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
i have a 36 inch flatscreen with digital cable, and upstairs we got free to air sattelite (about 4-5,000 channels) ... DVD players galore, VHS etc. ... nothing too special

25inch panasonic tv with Philips dfr 1500 dvd/cd - Digital av surround sound reciever.

Easty

Click click boom
25" TV, stereo speakers with side firing twin hyperdrive subs hooked up to my Xbox.

haha, my neighbors hate me so much

I have a 25'' mathis tv, a pioneer reciever with a pioneer 101 disc cd player, a 12'' subwoofer with 6 jbl speakers, and a ps2

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have a stereo.