WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What I think Morelos, Skitch0o0, MaxPower and I should do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
We should donate our sperm to DNA researchers so we can create a race of half super funny/half l33t humans that will rule the planet! Nothing can stop us now...

In case you haven't noticed, it's 1:19 A.M. and I am bored as shit...

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah...You can donate the "super dark and evil genes" so that half of the planet can have a gothic attitude and we can have a race of super-sexy goth chicks!

I know you aren't goth...but you have an attitude like one.

Descent

Hella Constipated
You seem to be downbeat about many things...I don't know what really makes me think like that, you just sound a tad goth...nothing wrong with that, though.

Goth kicks ass.

Anyone else care to donate some eggs/sperm? Maybe you can enhance the gene pool, too!

Descent

Hella Constipated
We need your genes! Donate now people, there isn't much time!

Oh, anyone who is a hot asian chick has to donate...I'll need a wife after I become king :).

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh, dear god strike me with lightning now before THEY take over. Can you imagine an entire race of people who speak only in l337?

Please, please shoot me before the apocolypse of stupidity takes over.

Descent

Hella Constipated
How dare you insult the most intelligent people on the planet! Without us geeks, you wouldn't have your internet! WTF.COM WOULD CEASE TO EXIST!

The gods of l33t shall PWN you...

In case you haven't noticed, my meds have worn off. HYPER HYPER!

in the words of the immortal... uhh... somebody you don't know:

1337 is overplayed.

Descent

Hella Constipated
There are two kinds of l33t people...

The little Counter-Strike pussies who stole l33t from US, THE GEEKS, and the kind who are truly l33t, the geeks.

i'm neither... i'm sick of people who call me a geek... i'm a NERD... there's a difference.

Descent

Hella Constipated
No difference...they are one and the same...hate to bust your balls.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
me too

can i donate some eggs i think im pretty bitchy but whats 133t ???

Punk Ass said:
can i donate some eggs i think im pretty bitchy but whats 133t ???
1337, l33t, 31337, or however many other ways there are to say it, is a language... it stands for eleet, aka, elite... using numbers and symbols to represent letters... it's fucked up. i used to use it all the time.

Descent

Hella Constipated
L33t...The elite...AKA GEEKS/NERDS.

l337, also known as leet, or 1337. It is both a language and a status.

For example:

"A" in l33t is: /-\

"B" in l33t is: |3

"C" in l33t is: (

Hope that clears anything up. You will have to take a sexyness/intelligence test before you can donate, but it can be one or the other or both. We can just use one of the traits, the future's people need to be sexy.

jstager said:
L33t...The elite...AKA GEEKS/NERDS.

l337, also known as leet, or 1337. It is both a language and a status.

For example:

"A" in l33t is: /-\

"B" in l33t is: |3

"C" in l33t is: (

Hope that clears anything up. You will have to take a sexyness/intelligence test before you can donate, but it can be one or the other or both. We can just use one of the traits, the future's people need to be sexy.

that's me... do i qualify?

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
thanks

thats cool but how does it work. is it the same thing a pger when you trun it upside down :question:

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
how do i post my pic

i can sure qualify on looks but fuck how do i get my pic up

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nah. You use numbers and symbols to represent letters, like @ can represent A.

Jstager, you forgot. In the rare case (such as mine), 1337 can be used to denote being Teh 539602 90d.

I entered a local contest (yes, it was fucked up) to see who could mangle english the best using 1337. I lost miserably, but its fun to just be completely stupid sometimes.

By the way, I can donate:
A) Good looks (and plenty of them)
B) Good smarts (and plenty of them)
C) Good recipes (I'm eating some damn good chocolate chip cookies right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.