WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

~What in the bloody fuck ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#1
Alright, I asked in DG's thread and got no answer. What the fuck is this association of cockchops better known as "Scum". I demand an answer and a list of the dingleberries.
 
5,711
1,108
257
#2
Janglenut said:
Alright, I asked in DG's thread and got no answer. What the fuck is this association of cockchops better known as "Scum". I demand an answer and a list of the dingleberries.
OK, I've asked this in some other bloody fucking thread.

Who the fuck are you?
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#3
Janglenut said:
Alright, I asked in DG's thread and got no answer. What the fuck is this association of cockchops better known as "Scum". I demand an answer and a list of the dingleberries.
Stir Crap Up Movement.
Awaken said:
Who the fuck are you?
He's been a member here longer than you...
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#4
he alliance! lol. fight off those iWhores, right?
This is a quote from you repping me. You asshat, you really that fucking thick? But, since you never did supposedly get an answer.

I am your lord and master Janglenut. Thank you. Who doesn't post EVERY FUCKING DAY.


EDIT: P.S. Thank you Jungilizm. :D You're my fucking hero.

Now how about a list of the cockwranglers.
 
5,711
1,108
257
#5
PWNT!!

No, you were just asking an idiotic question, so I felt obliged to give an idiotic question in response. :thumbsup:

I pos repped you? Awesome! :thumbsup:

Jung, just because someone's been registered longer than me doesn't mean jack shit. :thumbsup:
 
7,261
1,340
218
#6
Janglenut said:
Now how about a list
Here is the list.

brainwashmonkey
Deus_Ex_ Machina
Fire_ze_Missles
Gehtfuct
gurlgonewild
HavokChylde
I hate the FCC
Icarus
LiberatioN
Taylor_Blade
tbsrk
tzedek
Unforgiven
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#7
Taylor_Blade said:
Here is the list.

brainwashmonkey- Fucking cool name.
Deus_Ex_ Machina - French pussy.
Fire_ze_Missles - Need I say more?
Gehtfuct - Needs to get his head out of his ass. This mother fucker is basically useless in my books.
gurlgonewild - Don't know, don't care to.
HavokChylde - Another bitch. Him and Gehtfuct are in the same boat. Geht what i'm saying?
I hate the FCC - Kid with a little temper problem. Ethopians are a bit far up his ass.
Icarus -Don't care.
LiberatioN - Don't care.
Taylor_Blade - You provided me with a list, only post I've seen from you. You're good so far.
tbsrk - Fucking drunk, what a homo.
tzedek - Homo.
Unforgiven- BLAH BLAH BLAH I WANT TO KILL MYSELF BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Hey, yah.
 
5,711
1,108
257
#9
Boycott said:
there should be an opposing group of people...
Yeah, it's called "DustinzHoe's"

They're a small group, but they delete threads started by SCUM and bitch and whine over things they do. :thumbsdn:

They're not very good.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#11
Awaken said:
Jung, just because someone's been registered longer than me doesn't mean jack shit. :thumbsup:
Yeah but he doesn't lift his skirt for attention in every thread.
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
0
0
#12
I didn't realise they had gotten that big...

Soon they'll be like the smurfs...

brainwashmonkey: Brainy Smurf
Gehtfuct: Snappy Smurf
gurlgonewild:Smurfette
HavokChylde:papa Smurf
I hate the FCC: Vanity Smurf

Damn.... i can't remember any other smurfs.
 
5,711
1,108
257
#13
UberSkippy said:
Yeah but he doesn't lift his skirt for attention in every thread.
No shit, dude. Fucking Cuddles is getting fucking ridiculous.


[/oblivion]
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#15
Taylor_Blade said:
Here is the list.

brainwashmonkey- Fucking cool name.
Deus_Ex_ Machina - French pussy.
Fire_ze_Missles - Need I say more?
Gehtfuct - Needs to get his head out of his ass. This mother fucker is basically useless in my books.
gurlgonewild - Don't know, don't care to.
HavokChylde - Another bitch. Him and Gehtfuct are in the same boat. Geht what i'm saying?
I hate the FCC - Kid with a little temper problem. Ethopians are a bit far up his ass.
Icarus -Don't care.
LiberatioN - Don't care.
Taylor_Blade - You provided me with a list, only post I've seen from you. You're good so far.
tbsrk - Fucking drunk, what a homo.
tzedek - Homo.
Unforgiven- BLAH BLAH BLAH I WANT TO KILL MYSELF BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Janglenut said:
Hey, yah.
So like...

Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
You're cool
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
You're cool
Fuck you
Fuck you
 
7,261
1,340
218
#17
:rofl: Damn, my post got chopped, sliced, and all sorts of miss quoted. That's too funny. :rofl:


I got e-sliced! Caught UNAWARES!!!!!

:thumbsup:

EDIT: I just realized: This post is exactly, why posting and drunkenness don't mix.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#18
junglizm said:
He's been a member here longer than you...

God damn right he has! and even though, i think he is an idiot sometimes, janglenuts at least has worthy posts.

Scum is an internet gang. They stir up crap. They are bullies who pick on defenseless retards, they say:

I PWNED YOU

They also are a very large group. You get in by flaming, or general acceptance of your internet greatness.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#19
Awaken said:
Yeah, it's called "DustinzHoe's"

They're a small group, but they delete threads started by SCUM and bitch and whine over things they do. :thumbsdn:

They're not very good.
I call bullshit.
 
5,711
1,108
257
#20
dustinzgirl said:
God damn right he has! and even though, i think he is an idiot sometimes, janglenuts at least has worthy posts.

Scum is an internet gang. They stir up crap. They are bullies who pick on defenseless retards, they say:

I PWNED YOU

They also are a very large group. You get in by flaming, or general acceptance of your internet greatness.
-_^

You pwned who?

You're lame. That post wasn't really worth replying to, I just had to ask who you supposedly flamed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.