WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what in the FUCK!?!?!? hey guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Common fella's, you got a part of the forum dedicated to my cock farm, and i can't even post!? I love you guys, sorry for the long leave of absense, but i had shit to attend to, such as moving into my apartment, gettin my car and a bunch of other shit, anyway, let me into my farm, and let the cock watering begin!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome back sod.
The cock farm is for local scum, such as nameless_chic96, fuck_you, and bipolarpeanut. So you can't post in there :p

Descent

Hella Constipated
Did Jason email you?

If so, you all have me to thank. I told Jason to get Sod back via email.

Lollerskates.

Sod

Spilly Talker
indeed, he did e-mail me, and beleive me, i misseed you guys! but i still can't visit my very own cock farm :(

Descent

Hella Constipated
Don't worry, DanceGrl will end up in there soon enough.

The Cock Farm is so much better than WTF Survivor!

Sod

Spilly Talker
your not cool till you've farmed cock

Sod said:
Common fella's, you got a part of the forum dedicated to my cock farm, and i can't even post!?!
no one can post there only the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
no one can post there only the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest.
You must be talking about your self... you are the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of all members of this site!

ChilianFuckFace said:
You must be talking about your self... you are the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest of all members of this site!
then why can't I post there? you huge fucking dumbo :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.