WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What in the fuck.... kiddie pissers in the bar?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was the 4 Horseman but damnit, the fact that their is a kiddie pisser in the can at one of the local bars really doesn't make sense. We're not talking about a low pisser... it's like a foot off the ground.

Here's the senario as it was presented to my drunk brain. The bar is 21 and up. No exceptions. If you bring in a kid they toss you right back out, they don't give a fuck why you're there.

So I figured it's for midgets. But we don't have a huge midget population here AND the other urinals are those full length wall units with the drains in the floor... basically a wall to pee on with a drain on the floor.

So what the fuck?

Jarilith

Tenderony
UberSkippy said:
.... their is a kiddie pisser in the can at one of the local bars really doesn't make sense. We're not talking about a low pisser... it's like a foot off the ground.

So what the fuck?

I thought that was for the guys for whom the room will not stop spinning and so they have to sit down so they wont fall off.... oh, and the guys who pass out on the floor and can NOT stand back up no matter how bad they try; convenient for pissing AND vomiting w/o having to stand up. :thumbsup:

Jarilith said:
I thought that was for the guys for whom the room will not stop spinning and so they have to sit down so they wont fall off.... oh, and the guys who pass out on the floor and can NOT stand back up no matter how bad they try; convenient for pissing AND vomiting w/o having to stand up. :thumbsup:
I always figured that they were for the hobbits.

</rant>

Tenderony
Here every shop has to be accessable to people in wheelchairs. Maybe the dwarfs/midgets/hobbits have kicked up such a fuss about having to piss higher than their heads that someone has acted upon it.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
</rant> said:
Here every shop has to be accessable to people in wheelchairs. Maybe the dwarfs/midgets/hobbits have kicked up such a fuss about having to piss higher than their heads that someone has acted upon it.
If midgets complain about not being able to reach the pisser they should get a stool. A stool is much cheaper than gettung a new pisser just cause some asshole is too short to reach.