What instruments do you play?

Jung

???
Premium
Drums, 4 and 5 string bass, piano, keyboard, synthesizers, turn tables, any number of computer software packages.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Drums, 4 and 5 string bass, piano, keyboard, synthesizers, turn tables, any number of computer software packages.

5 string bass is pretty hard right now im using a 3 string i was using a 2 string before.

Chris

Sick Bastard
It is certainly big enough to be counted an instrument... I play with my dick...hehe :D

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Every time there's an instrument thread, someone mentions the skinflute. It's not clever.

In any case, guitar is my main instrument, I own a bass and I can play that decently, and I can play decent drums even though I don't own a set.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
i_love_life said:
BS post by BS fuck_you. he can't play shit, to tell the truth. Unless you bought all those instruments over the weekend.

i have those intruments youve seen my guitar keybord my dumbek is in my closet im getting a drumset soon so i count that on there. i DO play them i just suck.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Every time there's an instrument thread, someone mentions the skinflute. It's not clever.

In any case, guitar is my main instrument, I own a bass and I can play that decently, and I can play decent drums even though I don't own a set.

Sorry - didn't know it was overused!

Um, ok anyway, to answer the question...I play the bass, acoustic & electric 6-string geetar, and some piano (taught myself too, bitches!) :D