WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What instruments do you play?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Are you in a band?

i play the drums, Guitar , Piano , Dumbek and bass.

Jung

???
Premium
Drums, 4 and 5 string bass, piano, keyboard, synthesizers, turn tables, any number of computer software packages.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Drums, 4 and 5 string bass, piano, keyboard, synthesizers, turn tables, any number of computer software packages.
5 string bass is pretty hard right now im using a 3 string i was using a 2 string before.

Chris

Sick Bastard
It is certainly big enough to be counted an instrument... I play with my dick...hehe :D

i tried to play an instrument once...

now i sell earplugs whenever i have a concert :)

Every time there's an instrument thread, someone mentions the skinflute. It's not clever.

In any case, guitar is my main instrument, I own a bass and I can play that decently, and I can play decent drums even though I don't own a set.

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
BS post by BS fuck_you. he can't play shit, to tell the truth. Unless you bought all those instruments over the weekend.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
i_love_life said:
BS post by BS fuck_you. he can't play shit, to tell the truth. Unless you bought all those instruments over the weekend.

i have those intruments youve seen my guitar keybord my dumbek is in my closet im getting a drumset soon so i count that on there. i DO play them i just suck.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Every time there's an instrument thread, someone mentions the skinflute. It's not clever.

In any case, guitar is my main instrument, I own a bass and I can play that decently, and I can play decent drums even though I don't own a set.
Sorry - didn't know it was overused!

Um, ok anyway, to answer the question...I play the bass, acoustic & electric 6-string geetar, and some piano (taught myself too, bitches!) :D