WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe What is a terrorist?

Tip251

Boarder Line Militant
Well I'm sorry guys for fucking up your day. Since know one agrees with me I'll just say fuck it, because I don't need any of you guys to "Validate" what the fuck I'm saying. I'll keep my opinion and you all shall keep yours.

Done.

• 1Like
Reactions: RebelBuddha

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Well I'm sorry guys for fucking up your day. Since know one agrees with me I'll just say fuck it, because I don't need any of you guys to "Validate" what the fuck I'm saying. I'll keep my opinion and you all shall keep yours.

Done.
If I'm not catching your meaning, please don't give up on me. I'd like to better understand your point if you're willing. I might still disagree with you but I'd at least like to understand your main point.

So far it just sounds like you're upset that Muslims are usually first to be suspected when an explosion happens rather than someone else?

Oddly enough, the first suspect in the Boston Bombings was a white republican tea party member. Thats what the media was saying anyway.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
You can bitch about whatever you like here, anyway. Don't get the wrong idea, I've seen a lot of griping about America here, this is a multicultural forum. And I think there are at least a couple of 'America-sucks-ass' threads. Some of it is well-deserved, a little bit of it came from me.

But it's super prejudiced, what you're saying. You just complained that, supposedly, we (every one of us) assumes all Muslims are terrorists and every attack on U.S. soil is also presumed to be an attack by radical Islam.

Hard facts say a great majority of all terrorist acts are carried out by Muslim extremists as I know it. That's pretty hard to argue with, if pure math, numbers suggest they're responsible for the majority of terrorist activity. Well, then, of course, people who are old enough to know the history realize some odds come into play. Odds are, it would somehow trace back to extremists, which today points to Muslims. Sheesh

And not that there aren't idiots like you're talking about but there are still white supremacists.lol

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
If you threaten to blow something up, you are a terrorist.
If you threaten that someone else will blow something up, you are just informing the public. :thumbsup:
Just ask W.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

Spaced Man

WTFus is the Ruckus
I wonder, would you guys put dictators such as Trujillo under the label of terrorist? Only reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering if terrorism is limited to just one act or if it can be applied to continued times of terror?

And no, there's at least one person out there who didn't automatically blame the Muslims. That person would be me. If you don't believe me, you should check out the thread about the attack. I'm a white American. Your hypothesis has been proven wrong bro. Also, the people who do automatically assume it's Muslims who do this stuff would stop assuming if Muslim individuals would stop attacking people.

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe someday the guy will have an epiphany and understand what the whole "if the shoe fits..." cliche means. Maybe he'll even surprise us and realize this thread is a plea for political correctness, and political correctness is a horrible fucking hypocrisy! Then again, maybe not.