What is going on?

FUKDIS

Hoodrat
First off, let me say that I have no problem understanding some women, and others are just beyond my perspective. This is one of those cases.
I met said girl through a friend, and got aquainted with her over the phone while on vacation.

The problem:
a.) She has liked a guy for a while, and told me she recently revealed to him she liked him. He said he liked her too but quickly changed the subject. I don't know why he would do that.

b.) She told me she started to like me and would have gone out with me if she hadn't said that to him in the first place. I didn't even know it was possible to like two people at once. Now she doesn't want to progress in either relationship 'till he comes around to her.

Twat? Maybe I'm the idiot. Now she hardly shows she likes me. She used to be fat so maybe she's just retarded when it comes to relationships. Aide from that all I can gather is she had second thoughts about me.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If you ever figure out women,let me know. We'll both make some mad bank.
Be her friend,if possible. Maturity is most often more attactive to women. You could just let her know how you feel about her. "Woman,I've been wanting to tap dat ass for a long time,Goddammit!" Just don't try to read them too soon. You'll just be fucking yourself with assumptions.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Just don't try to read them too soon. You'll just be fucking yourself with assumptions.
Truer words were neva eva spoken....congrats Fuct...you'll be the first person to recieve positive rep from me (I think)...not that it will matter compared to the always distinctive "WTF nerd stockpile of rep points"....enjoy.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I find that its possible to like more than one person at once. I think it happens, and it happens more often than you think. I know I've done it, and I've had it done to me.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Yeah, good luck with this one. Just remember if she does come around. You guys start dating. Then the other guy decides he wants in. Then all of a sudden she fucking the other guy behind your back. All the while, you playing the nice guy. That would blow. Nice guys finish last, follow the three f's find them, fuck them, and forget them.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Sounds like she likes you but wants the other guy. Her focus is on the other guy. She shoudld not have said anything to you unless she was going to act on it. I doubt she meant to play with your feelings but she did. I'd say move on. If you like her, however, then tell her. But be warned. If she wants to date you she needs to be over this other guy completely or you will just be left out in the dust if the other guy comes around to her while you are her bf.

FUKDIS

Hoodrat
This is pretty good help, although it hasnt gotten me out of this shitty situation. But I doubt info will. I guess I'm gona have to wait. In Tucker Max message board he suggests that by waiting is how a guy gets burned. I don't want this to happen, but who knows, it might work out. :/