WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is happening to this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
What is happening to this site? There isn't anymore flaming like they're used to be. I hate to say this, but I think we need to bring back For_Starters, he was stupid, but at least he kept some entertainment in this place. It was fun fucking around with that guy, now everyone has turned all serious everywhere, even bait &tackel, where all the fun was supposed to take place. I understand the other topic forums are more serious, but now even bait &tackle is turning into a political war and shit. That is what the forum The Issues is for. We need to let loose, everyone is losing their sense of humor, more and more people keep getting banned because they actually are flaming people, this whole site is starting to look very shameful.

R

RedOctober

Hello Stierenpoep.. (Bullshit)

The Americans are growing soft, that's all.. :D

G's-up

Postaholic
RedOctober said:

From what I can tell the only thing soft around here is your limp dick faggot.... :mfinger: Now STFU and go make some plastic novelty dog poop....

R

RedOctober

G-string said:
From what I can tell the only thing soft around here is your limp dick faggot.... :mfinger: Now STFU and go make some plastic novelty dog poop....
Take care that your G-string don't keep stuck in your ass.
It might hurt to get it off with some bits of poop hanging in your pubic hair. :mfinger:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
You might want to watch out. On this site were not allowed to argue. You could get banned for saying that ;)

G's-up

Postaholic
RedOctober said:
It might hurt to get it off with some bits of poop hanging in your pubic hair. :mfinger:
LOL...I noticed it took ya a few minutes to respond ... did you get that out of your book "101 greatest come backs"? IDIOT....... :thumbsup:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
:nod: Calm down now we dont want to get banned for arguing.

G's-up

Postaholic
pimpyobitch said:
Calm down now we dont want to get banned for arguing.
Ok man get over it we got your point...your on the verge of getting banned and you want to keep saying it over and over and over again......Its bait & tackle........bitch, complain and argue.....get over it! :)

RedOctober said:

your a fucking moron, it that the best comeback you could think of. do us all a favor and go kill your self

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bullshyt said:
What is happening to this site? There isn't anymore flaming like they're used to be. I hate to say this, but I think we need to bring back For_Starters, he was stupid, but at least he kept some entertainment in this place. It was fun fucking around with that guy, now everyone has turned all serious everywhere, even bait &tackel, where all the fun was supposed to take place. I understand the other topic forums are more serious, but now even bait &tackle is turning into a political war and shit. That is what the forum The Issues is for. We need to let loose, everyone is losing their sense of humor, more and more people keep getting banned because they actually are flaming people, this whole site is starting to look very shameful.

For_Starters, Fuck you ya homo. Sometimes when I go to WTF.com and I see you in the "Active Users" list, I don't know if I want to shoot myself :gun: through the Medulla oblongata, or just puke.
Sometimes I wonder what you're trying to say because it all just sounds like a bunch of whining, pussy-ass, namby-pamby, crying! :mfinger:
When I think of all the accumulated time in my life, that I can never get back spent, reading you're pathetic dribble that you loosely refer to as posting; it makes me want to do something rash. Perhaps, I'll go burn down an orphanage in hopes of ridding the world of someone that will potentially grow up to be like you. :bomb:

:bonk:

MaxPower said:
For_Starters, Fuck you ya homo. Sometimes when I go to WTF.com and I see you in the "Active Users" list, I don't know if I want to shoot myself :gun: through the Medulla oblongata, or just puke.
Sometimes I wonder what you're trying to say because it all just sounds like a bunch of whining, pussy-ass, namby-pamby, crying! :mfinger:
When I think of all the accumulated time in my life, that I can never get back spent, reading you're pathetic dribble that you loosely refer to as posting; it makes me want to do something rash. Perhaps, I'll go burn down an orphanage in hopes of ridding the world of someone that will potentially grow up to be like you. :bomb:

Get'em shame his faggot ass

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:

Thats called a "Dinkel-Berry"

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:

:woot: BRAVO my man.....pure poetry! :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:

And you! ya Fuck. The only time I get soft is after I shoot my load in a European girls face! That is ofcourse if I don't look at her face before hand, in which case the sight of that would scare me limp.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
pimpyobitch said:
You might want to watch out. On this site were not allowed to argue. You could get banned for saying that ;)
You need to take some classes on reading comprehension. Or are you struggling with the earlier fundamentals? Do you need hooked-on-phonics? The rules clearly state to keep FLAMING inside of B&T. It's perfectly acceptable to argue, but it has to be on the level, nothing low or degrading like flaming. Some people fail to grasp that concept. If you're not sure where you're at, look near the top of the screen under the banner. It will tell you what forum you're in when replying. If it doesn't look like "WTF?! >> Insane Asylum >> Bait & Tackle" then you need to behave.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Bullshyt said:
i agree with you........ for_starters was good but it looks like because of his removance his little stooge friends have run scared and moved underground so all the fun is gone. not to mention the large rush of noobs in the last week, but remember before wtf survivour that week was incredible dead, but i agree bring back for_starters. oh and i have found some starling things on gh so if anyone wants to know the sad news please pm me.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
As far as I know it.. Nobody has been banned for flaming or stating their opinions of the site. Flame on just keep it in B&T. B&T was never just a flame forum, it was made for those who didn't care if you were a smart ass and threw some shit at a poster, but It's not required.

Status
Not open for further replies.