WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is happening to this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Keep On Your MEan Side -- the Kills

I think some peoples are afraid of letting loose because if your not popular, you’ll get voted off the island. However, this is not the case. It's like this, you get banned because of your idiotic stupidity, and the unbearable annoyance that is the essence of some individuals.

Despite what you think, every time your open your mouth, or type a reply, it shows your true intelligence, or lack of.

This though, is WTF. This is the place of all places to rant. So fucking rant and bitch and flame, just keep it where it belongs. BE civilized!!! Yelling and cursing at the car that cut you off = Appropriate. Yelling and cursing at the sweet little child that simple smiled at you = some times Appropriate. Yelling and cursing alone in the dark = Unforgiven, because he's Paranoid and Canadian.

Not a hard concept to grasp. Have a nice day!!

You stupid fucks.

;)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
pimpy: If you post one more 'banning is everywhere! omg!!!1111oneoneone" -- that's right, you're BANNED. What the hell else have you been contributing lately you fucking asshole? Would one person here even give a rats ass?

Onward.. If anyone else is stupid enough to think we just randomly ban anytime we feel like it and that supposed fact keeps a member from flaming in the b&t forum they're so idiotic they ought to just stick the one typing hand that's left right back up their mother's vagina.

We've banned about 7 people (and a handful of others who threatened this website or it's administration which are having a great time with our legal team) out of over 2300 members... Sheesh. Want more flames? Pick a fight, or be banned! :lol:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BRiT said:
You need to take some classes on reading comprehension. Or are you struggling with the earlier fundamentals? Do you need hooked-on-phonics? The rules clearly state to keep FLAMING inside of B&T. It's perfectly acceptable to argue, but it has to be on the level, nothing low or degrading like flaming. Some people fail to grasp that concept. If you're not sure where you're at, look near the top of the screen under the banner. It will tell you what forum you're in when replying. If it doesn't look like "WTF?! >> Insane Asylum >> Bait & Tackle" then you need to behave.

Not to mention I didn’t even remotely mean any of that. Just that he asked for it. And not figuratively, he literally asked for it. I'm kinda depressed though. Thought he was gonna send some back my way. Oh well, guess I'll just get ambushed some day, 'cause bullshyt is stealth like that.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey max, I've been at work, just got home. Goddamn that shit is boring. But I like the fact that many fuckers(in a wtf kinda way) have seen what has been goin on with this site, we've got to step this shit up a bit. You bitch!!!! har har!!! :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
No no no, you have it all wrong. You need to get hooked on your monkies program, that will teach your hand eye coordination.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Based on the severity of the intellectual messages on this particular thread, I would feel as if I were not contributing to the foundations Of this great forum, in bait and tackle specifically, If I did not iterate the following:

Jesus fucking christ are you all seriously this dumb, I mean, I expect this stupidity from pimp and you know, but seriously you fucking faggots, why dont you pull your masturbation tweezers off you cocks and get your faces out of that smelly whores hootenanny and say something at least fucking half way intelligent for once in your inadequate and uneventfull take-it-in-the-ass lives. Fucking bitches.

Ok, now does it feel more like home for you bullshyt? I try, I really do. ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cute Jason. :thumbsup:

BTW I love the nightbreed quote, I just noticed. That is one of the best movies ever, mabye not film/special effects wise, but it makes you think and go "oh, well shit" and everytime you watch it there is something new you didnt see before.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
dustinzgirl said:
Cute Jason. :thumbsup:

BTW I love the nightbreed quote, I just noticed. That is one of the best movies ever, mabye not film/special effects wise, but it makes you think and go "oh, well shit" and everytime you watch it there is something new you didnt see before.
Yeah, we're the only ones who have seen that damn flick! :lol:

Though I suppose it could have been worse, and I could have chosen a quote from more obscure horror movies like Paperhouse or Crawlspace...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Jason said:
pimpy: If you post one more 'banning is everywhere! omg!!!1111oneoneone" -- that's right, you're BANNED. What the hell else have you been contributing lately you fucking asshole? Would one person here even give a rats ass?

Onward.. If anyone else is stupid enough to think we just randomly ban anytime we feel like it and that supposed fact keeps a member from flaming in the b&t forum they're so idiotic they ought to just stick the one typing hand that's left right back up their mother's vagina.

We've banned about 7 people (and a handful of others who threatened this website or it's administration which are having a great time with our legal team) out of over 2300 members... Sheesh. Want more flames? Pick a fight, or be banned! :lol:
i second that motion! pimply is just an old soiled mattres that hould be burned at the steak before being put in a little jar and pushed into the bowels of space...............................unless he gets back up off his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.