What is happening to this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
Bullshyt said:
What is happening to this site? There isn't anymore flaming like they're used to be. I hate to say this, but I think we need to bring back For_Starters, he was stupid, but at least he kept some entertainment in this place. It was fun fucking around with that guy, now everyone has turned all serious everywhere, even bait &tackel, where all the fun was supposed to take place. I understand the other topic forums are more serious, but now even bait &tackle is turning into a political war and shit. That is what the forum The Issues is for. We need to let loose, everyone is losing their sense of humor, more and more people keep getting banned because they actually are flaming people, this whole site is starting to look very shameful.
start your own shit

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Bullshyt said:
What is happening to this site? There isn't anymore flaming like they're used to be. I hate to say this, but I think we need to bring back For_Starters, he was stupid, but at least he kept some entertainment in this place. It was fun fucking around with that guy, now everyone has turned all serious everywhere, even bait &tackel, where all the fun was supposed to take place. I understand the other topic forums are more serious, but now even bait &tackle is turning into a political war and shit. That is what the forum The Issues is for. We need to let loose, everyone is losing their sense of humor, more and more people keep getting banned because they actually are flaming people, this whole site is starting to look very shameful.
bring him back it helps

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
To stay on topic, go tell your mom to stop chasing after garbage trucks, it might rub off on you if she is doing that. But, that is just Bullshyt, shit, I've lost it, haven't been here in a while, just simply go fuck yourself. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.