WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is the greatest ownage you've eve performed?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I sent an AIM message to WBAB radio containing Goatse in link form.

They said "Sorry dude, can't click, firewall."

Then they warned me three times, and logged off.

What's yours?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Descent said:
I sent an AIM message to WBAB radio containing Goatse in link form.

They said "Sorry dude, can't click, firewall."

Then they warned me three times, and logged off.

What's yours?
nice :thumbsup:

called a radiostation Q102 while getting road head and doing doughnuts in the snow......they asked what was the craziest thing you did when it was snowing......they didn't belive me so i was like "hey guess who is blowing me....Amanda" and that was one of the station employees gf of 4 yrs lol i did get blue balls cuz she flipped for telling that on live radio hehe

DIZNUTS

oh ye back in the day of windows 95 lol my friend got stuck in DOS somehow and hes like how do i get back to windows and i was like

format c:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
DIZNUTS said:
oh ye back in the day of windows 95 lol my friend got stuck in DOS somehow and hes like how do i get back to windows and i was like

format c:
:thumbsup:

Genius.

Jung

???
Premium
At my last job, we ran nothing but Linux workstations. We'd often share our passwords so we could log into each others machine, to check a cron job or what have you. When we had some down time, I'd log into one of our less knowledgable tech's boxes and run this command: :() { : | : & }; : It's a fork bomb, and would lock up almost any machine in a few seconds. He never did find out why his box crashed so much...

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Snuck into a co-workers office before he got to work one morning and put a program on his PC that made random bodily function noises, ran in the background and ran on boot. Best part was I knew that he had a meeting scheduled in his office that morning with the boss.

The whole time the meeting was going on the guy's PC was burpin' and fartin' and I was in my office laughing my ass off. You could hear them in there trying to figure out what was going on with the PC. :p

Jung

???
Premium
Catting weird stuff to /dev/dsp is also fun. I got in trouble in the military for doing that. :(

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:

format c:
bullshit, you cant format C: while you are mounted to it......

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
i once gave this kid a floppy bomb (PM me if you want to know what that is) to "fix a virus" and he put it into his computer (don't worry, this was a year ago and it was running win 95) and it set fire and he thought the virus was working and he got pissed at me "because the disk didn't work"

DIZNUTS

jamesp said:
bullshit, you cant format C: while you are mounted to it......
hmmmmm only one way to find out.......try it :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
DIZNUTS said:
hmmmmm only one way to find out.......try it :thumbsup:
He's right. It's impossible to format a mounted system drive.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Stager just got owned pretty hard.
I just owned FCC in chat.

I'm a little hazy on what entails some ownage..but i'll give it a try.

My precalc teacher was an old school southern bitch in high school....She was constantly giving me shit...and she has this chalkholder that she kept in a little case...Me and a couple other kids started jacking shit from out the class room...I got ahold of the chalkholder....took it home and over the process of like two months I gave it back to her piece by piece in little envelopes infront of the class. I feel kinda bad about that one.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BigCK said:
My precalc teacher was an old school southern bitch in high school....She was constantly giving me shit...and she has this chalkholder that she kept in a little case...Me and a couple other kids started jacking shit from out the class room...I got ahold of the chalkholder....took it home and over the process of like two months I gave it back to her piece by piece in little envelopes infront of the class. I feel kinda bad about that one.
That's the most classic thing I've ever heard. Repped.

School pranks are always innovative when it comes to punchline delivery.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
In 7th grade I "hacked" into the CMOS of a school computer and messed up everything. Then I got banned from the computer lab. Yeah it was kinda lame.

Easty

Click click boom
well, the other day i went to Best Buy and bought some DVDs...

no seriously, pwn3d a fucking cat...

...with my car

jamesp

In Memory...
well....there are so many, i cant describe just one....

...with my car

jamesp said:
well....there are so many, i cant describe just one....

...with my car
Hmm... one time I ran into a lamp pole.

with a friend's car...

Jenkies

The Dude
Greatest ownage was when I masturbated like 5 times in one day.
I was like "Haha, Jeeves (that is my penis's name) you just got PWNED."