WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is the LAME FAT FAGGOT thread

What word(s) is/are appropriate for describing the 'lame fat faggot' thread?

• pointless

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • stupid

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • wretched

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • infantile

• ridiculous

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • primitive

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • fun

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • bogus

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • time-wasting

• harmless

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

The nice guy
morelos said:
ok folks, here we go. categorize it. i'm trying to use as many adjectives i can think of. one-word only.

below is a link to the thread this poll discusses:

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=12751
I am going for ridiculous, because the point is that all of these flames are accepted and have been used. By making this ridiculous thread I hope that people will think twice before using them again.

Morelos

Just out of interest. Do you do anything other than whine?

Last edited by a moderator:

necro

Postaholic
morelos said:
ok folks, here we go. categorize it. i'm trying to use as many adjectives i can think of. one-word only.
Repped :thumbsup:

diamond said:
Just out of interest. Do you do anything other than whine?
Do you do anything other than make shitty threads and posts while wasting everyone's time? While Morelos, besides flaming me for being a godless Commie, posts threads that contribute and are far more entertaining than anything that will come from you. In short, Morelos is far better than you will ever be. :thumbsup:

morelos said:

below is a link to the thread this poll discusses:

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=12751
It must not be completely pointless, stupid, etc. considering you took the time make a poll about it.

Hey, I know! Maybe we can make a poll about this poll. Hmmm? No? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

morelos

lexicon incognito

i think that says it all.

sorry, kids, but b&t has room for any kind of real flaming, be it dumb or more sophisticated. this poll was designed as a flame, and two hours later it's already a wild success; i feel sad that people are so stupid that i must spell it out for them.

~ unf ~

diamond

The nice guy
zoloftcasserole said:
It must not be completely pointless, stupid, etc. considering you took the time make a poll about it.
I didnt take the time to make a poll about it.

Why shouldn't I take the time to let people think for themselves about what they do when they post these lames, and most of you have.

What people say right here is totally immaterial compared to the fact that every person who read this thread has considered if, and how they use these.

FCC - as a user of fatlames in the last 24 hours and having accused me of a fag lame. I suggest you hide elsewhere my friend. It matters not that you do not apreciate the thread. It matters that you remember it when you post.

If Morelos could spend his time pointing out where I have used them in my post instead of using unecessary polls to try and promote his own importance, or whining constantly to every thread and even in the shout box, I am confident that he could come up with something fun and positive.

diamond

The nice guy
morelos said:

i think that says it all.

sorry, kids, but b&t has room for any kind of real flaming, be it dumb or more sophisticated. this poll was designed as a flame, and two hours later it's already a wild success; i feel sad that people are so stupid that i must spell it out for them.

~ unf ~
You missed the point....again

necro

Postaholic
diamond said:
If Morelos could spend his time pointing out where I have used them in my post instead of using unecessary polls to try and promote his own importance, or whining constantly to every thread and even in the shout box, I am confident that he could come up with something fun and positive.
Positive? "Faggot Fat Lame Flame" Thread is positive? You make no sense. Honestly. :fuckoff:

morelos

lexicon incognito
necro_gone_bad said:
Positive? "Faggot Fat Lame Flame" Thread is positive? You make no sense. Honestly.
repped. on top of that, i'm not important to any one of you. maybe the difference between she and i is that i'm fully aware of this and it's liberating.

but you're never going to say "lol let's make fun of gays / overweights" and get away with claiming it had positive connotations.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
gehtfuct said:
Fuckin' Taters.

Did I win?
Sure why the fuck not. Here's a trophy.

I stole it from Descent's room. You might wanna wipe it off first.

diamond said:
FCC - as a user of fatlames in the last 24 hours and having accused me of a fag lame. I suggest you hide elsewhere my friend. It matters not that you do not apreciate the thread. It matters that you remember it when you post.
The stupidity in that post is awe-inspiring. I accused you of calling people fags because you have, you may not have used the word fag but you called someone a homosexual, which is the same as calling someone a fag. :thumbsdn:

morelos

lexicon incognito
fcc - if you mean she's called someone a fag in a way meant to insult, then you have to consider the intelligence of the source, too. derogatory, offensive, prejudicial or not, you have to wonder whether they are even aware they are being offensive :p

necro

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
Morelos- why is everyone posting like this all of a sudden? :confused:
FCC, I guess quoting is just overrated :rolleyes:

think my shit is more interesting and awe inspiring than diamonds usless ass thread, and maybe this one as well. hell if i eat burritos tonight, to go with my beer, i can really inspire tomorrow.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
As of this post, this thread has more posts than diamond's.

Status
Not open for further replies.