WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is the problem???

Redneck69

The South WILL rise again
Whey do so many people have problems with hillbillies???.....Just cause we live a more exciting and lazy life dosent mean you can make fun of us?.....I mean come on....Living the life of a hillbilly is fun so why make fun of the people who live that life? :)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Redneck69 said:
Whey do so many people have problems with hillbillies???.....Just cause we live a more exciting and lazy life dosent mean you can make fun of us?.....I mean come on....Living the life of a hillbilly is fun so why make fun of the people who live that life? :)
you wont have any trouble here

ron

Buster of Asses
Redneck69 said:
GH, you want this one or shall I take it?

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
gh aint on ron
He will be. He will be.

I'm not going to knock the hillbilly lifestyle. Many of my relatives are hill people. I don't see many of them often, but they're OK people.

They mean well, even if they are ignorant and crude.

They can't drive, but I attribute that to the lack of roads and road signs where they usually drive.

They're generally too lazy to be relied on to do anything that is not of immediate importance to them, but they make up for that with good fried chicken and the ability to keep any machine running without knowledge, training, or parts.

Most of them are dumb as rocks, but I put that down to laziness and having to leave school to work on their farms.

None of them seem to have any ambition at all, but I suspect that's because they had so few external influences well into adulthood. One doesn't miss what one has never had.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i have an avatar for ya its a hand me down but it will work
whats your email

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
hey ron what do ya think of the new avatar???

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
obvious

Redneck69 said:
all i have to say is "its be obvious yerherp!"
lmao!

tharuz

Bringer of Order
hillbillies are cool

EDIT i shouldn`t have said that, but i mean it, that funny pic there makes people look like they were having a good time, I can see other people from times like 1000 to 1500 something, its a way of living

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Anubis485 said:
all i have to say is "its be obvious yerherp!"
lmao!

wel yeeedoggie, ain't dat sumpdin, redneck69's sister has a flap down an one of her jugs hangin' out, an she's the perty one in the family.

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
hey ron what do ya think of the new avatar???
Man, that's a tough one. How many people have actually noticed the change?

The Nazis were patriotic, indeed. Clever!