WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is the weirdest thing you have witnessed?

MsPunK

Tenderony
Mine isnt that good but it has scarred me for life :thumbsdn: I walked into a classroom at my rather posh school, and there were a group of lil year 7s (which means 11-12 year olds here in olde england) crowding round something. When i got to see what it was i was nearly sick. there were two little 11 year olds on a table FUCKING. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. looking at everyone with big happy grins on their faces. ewww....
:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

gettoyo50

The One And Only
MsPunK said:
Mine isnt that good but it has scarred me for life :thumbsdn: I walked into a classroom at my rather posh school, and there were a group of lil year 7s (which means 11-12 year olds here in olde england) crowding round something. When i got to see what it was i was nearly sick. there were two little 11 year olds on a table FUCKING. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. looking at everyone with big happy grins on their faces. ewww....
:sick:
holy fuck, thats fucked up, well the weirdest thing ive ever witnessed wasnt actually my fault, about a year ago i caused a 3 car pile up in front of my highschool, it wasnt my fault though. the lady wouldnt have got hit if she didnt stop to give me the fingur. lmao, weird or funny

Last edited by a moderator:

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT... 11 year olds?????? kids are getting more and more fucked up at younger ages this planet is going to fuckin hell

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
the wierdest thing ive ever witnessed was probably more sick than wierd...but one of my brothers fucked up friends picked up a dead squirrel and licked it ......FOR 5 Fucking bucks.... DUMBASS PIECES OF SHIT

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Tagmatic said:
THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT... 11 year olds?????? kids are getting more and more fucked up at younger ages this planet is going to fuckin hell
And are people like you at the forefront of our planet's demise? :thumbsup:

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate where this planet is going :mfinger: THE WORLD

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm weirdiest shit I've ever seen? Probably two turtles fucking at the zoo while a kid is asking his mom "Look Mommy! They're hugging!".
:thumbsup:

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
The weirdest thing I've ever witnessed was someone lighting someone else on fire in my high school gymnasium.

Fucked up shit.

The kid who did that is going to juvie or something.
Our class president helped put out the flames when the kid was rolling around on the gym floor - he's my hero.

The weirdest thing I have seen is while sailing on Lake Michigan I saw the skyline of Chicago .

Now it would not have been weird if it were not for the fact that we were 70 + miles off the coast . !5 miles is about as far as you can see at water level due to the curvature of the earth .

It was a temperature inversion . It made the city look like it was right there but it was only a mirage .

creep

skandalous allstar
I was in a blockbuster while it was getting robbed. The guys came in with masks and guns that were obviously plastic and they stuck the place up. So me and my friend figured it was just a publicity stunt and we kept walking around looking for a movie. So the guys get the money and run out, and we go to the front desk and try to rent the movie, and they tell us they can't give us change because they just got robbed. The gun was a glock that was spraypainted black, it was found outside of the store later. Funny stuff.

MsPunK

Tenderony
Smoke said:
Hmm weirdiest shit I've ever seen? Probably two turtles fucking at the zoo while a kid is asking his mom "Look Mommy! They're hugging!".
:thumbsup:
a kid asking his mum "look" ..........

MsPunK

Tenderony
msalyss85 said:
The weirdest thing I've ever witnessed was someone lighting someone else on fire in my high school gymnasium.

Fucked up shit.

The kid who did that is going to juvie or something.
Our class president helped put out the flames when the kid was rolling around on the gym floor - he's my hero.
wow did the guy survive?!!? wtf tell me more

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
MsPunK said:
wow did the guy survive?!!? wtf tell me more
Yeah this all happened on "Spook Day" where everyone in the school dressed up for Halloween and all. BTW this was last year, my senior year, when this all happened. The seniors have the section across the gym from the freshmen, so I got to see everything as it happened :(.

First we're all waiting for some results of the fun games and such that occur during spook day when all of a sudden this little flame goes up in the freshmen bleachers. No one really takes too much notice of it, since we all think it was a joke. But then the flames grew larger and then we all saw the figure of a kid in the flames. Everyone was getting out of the way, but some people were pushing him down the stairs (stop, drop, and roll). So he finally made his way to the gym floor (everyone was horrified), but our class president ran over and started putting out the flames with his bare hands (seriously). Although, some adults were helping as well.

Supposedly, the kid who lit the other kid on fire was like "HUH I wonder if this will burn". I mean who the hell says that. Number 1: clothes will burn, Number 2: PEOPLE burn. Needless to say, the kid had charges on him and I think he's going to juvie.

About the kid who was burned: he had 3rd degree burns on his back and his legs. He came back to school, I want to say March, but I honestly don't remember, but his burns were too bad and he was sent back down to Boston. Poor kid. We all gave him this huge Get Well/Welcome back thing when he finally came back to school permanently. It was good, for the entire school, to welcome him back. And although none of the seniors knew him at all, we all supported him and wished him the best of luck with every obstacle he has to overcome.

Many people were crying that day, including me, because of what horror they had to see. It was the most disturbing sight - seeing someone flail around, engulfed with flames. To make matters worse, I had to run an XC State meet the next day...on a course where a freshman collapsed and died a few weeks earlier. I just felt so horrible for both kids - I couldn't do it. (I'm not trying to downplay what happened, I'm just giving you a perspective on what the beginning of my senior year was like).

I hope people learn from their stupid mistakes and understand that one action can have serious consequences.

Oh and to the kid who set his classmate on fire: :mfinger: .

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
The weirdest thig i have ever seen is a kid in my 6th grade class, Brought a knife to skool. Stood on a table and said " I know you all hate me and i Hate you too, So i Thought it would only be fair to kill myself in front of all my enemys". He takes the knife Sticks it in the air and then falls to the ground and Starts to cry. I think he was kicked out of skool!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I have seen quite a few fucked up things, mostly related to the iraqi war ... but i'll give my best pre-war experience account:

back sometime around 1997, I was living in Youngstown, OH ... I was driving back from a friends house who lived out in the sticks ... kinda right outside city limits where there are always a lot of bars and strip clubs if you know what I mean.
Anyhoo ... I was coming up on a stretch of road where there was a bar next door to a stripclub, and a gas station across the street. Some drunk asshole (i am asssuming he was drunk & an asshole) got into his car and slammed the gas in the parking lot of the bar, he pulled right out in front of me, I missed him by about 10 feet er so. He sped across the street right into one of the pumps at the gas station causing it to explode. It was crazy, the dood inside the car burned up and died. Since I was rolling my ass off also, it kind of intesified the situation 3 fold.