WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is the, What is the LAME FAT FAGGOT thread

What do you think about morelos' "What is the LAME FAT FAGGOT thread"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
What do YOU the members of WTF.com think of morlos' What is the LAME FAT FAGGOT thread?
Enquiring minds want to know.

Thanks to our well-regarded, highly esteemed, member zoloftcasserole.

zoloftcasserole said:
It must not be completely pointless, stupid, etc. considering you took the time make a poll about it.

Hey, I know! Maybe we can make a poll about this poll. Hmmm? No? :(

jamesp

In Memory...
MaxPower said:
What do YOU the members of WTF.com think of morlos' What is the LAME FAT FAGGOT thread?

Other than the idiocy of the whole thing, I'd say that much like Reality TV was fot television, the whole concept is the salvation of this forum as a whole. I think that we should give praise and to the initial creator of such a great thread. :thumbsup:

Fucking dumb shit...:thumbsdn:

morelos

lexicon incognito
welp, i'm not going to vote on this one, because whomever i was mocking in the first place went out of her way to mark "fun" and something else positive in my poll. i'm not going to lower myself to that level :p

well i voted for the shiney objects, i zone out on change that is left lying around.
never read the first pole yet, and i'd never admit to seeing anyones pole.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I swear it was college... I SWEAR IT WAS COLLEGE...

necro

Postaholic
Well, I've gotta say that since diamond made the original thread about fat lame faggots, My I.Q. got shit on. Diamond, for creating this, you deserve a cock in your cheek. :thumbsdn:

P.S. Fuckin' Taters :cool:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:

i smell hate in the air.....

Status
Not open for further replies.