WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is up with my girlfriend

oboegoneawry

Don't Touch my Handbag
Okay. This is a bit of a weird situation.

Two weeks ago to date (Dec 7 2004) my girlfriend came over. She had a small bag with a few changes of clothes, etc. She has not left yet. She's only 16 (I'm 18) and hasn't spoken with her parents since leaving and deciding to not show up at home. It's getting slightly annoying.

I don't really know what to do or say right now.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I don't mean to be a smartass about it but,I will. Being that you're eighteen and she's not,you might want to let her parents know where she's at. You know,just to cover your ass. If they decide to be dicks about it,you might end up with some shinny steel bracelets.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
oboegoneawry said:
Okay. This is a bit of a weird situation.

Two weeks ago to date (Dec 7 2004) my girlfriend came over. She had a small bag with a few changes of clothes, etc. She has not left yet. She's only 16 (I'm 18) and hasn't spoken with her parents since leaving and deciding to not show up at home. It's getting slightly annoying.

I don't really know what to do or say right now.
DUDE Get ride of her!!!!! Like NOW!!! Last thing you need is a teenage runaway!!! Take her home and let her deal with her parents or your gonna have a bigger problem on your hands!!! Here in Cali her parents could have you arrested for statutory rape, and you would be in a world of shit!!!!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Dude tell her frickin' parents. Cause if you don't your so fucked.

urbestbet

Clitpickle
just explain to her you wont be able to be together if your locked up for aiding a runaway,beside that if these are the types of problems she has now at 16....i'm sure theres more trouble ahead

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Man this is a really fuckin situation , if she is your girlfriend than you love her , i suppose.......... man tell her she has to solve the problems withher parents .... and than she can come back to you ....... so far so good i think

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tell her parents and get ready for the bitch in her to come out all over you.

oboegoneawry

Don't Touch my Handbag
Well, today I broke down and decided to take everyone's advice. Their parents didn't answer the phone. Now I need some new inspiration, like to go over to her house or something.

creep

skandalous allstar
see the parents up front, because on the phone they'll ask to talk to her... at the door they'll ask you to take them to her. Uhh, dude its your call, good luck.

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
GO to her parents and ask if you can fuck their daughter. But ask politely, then once you are done with her, kick her ass to the curb. YA :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Get some action, then tell her parents where shes at. :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
gotta go with smoke on this one....she may try to hold out on you after you tell her parents. Fuck her like you wont be having sex again for a year, then do what you gotta do.

MsPunK

Tenderony
well its good that you have called her folks, but in the end i have a sneaky peeky feeling that you are gonna get alot of blame for this. when it comes to it just be truthful and they will understand. how long have you been with this person btw?

gettoyo50

The One And Only
dude, u gotta get her puta ur house, fuck her parents, if she ran waya the cops are gonna be lookin for u, sheltering a runaway is against the law, u wont get hit for statitory rape cause shes not 3 years younger than you, but u will get hit sheltering a runaway, not a serious charge, no jail time, but a heavy fine, tell her to hit the road, do somethin but get her the fuck out... :thumbsup:

Have you even asked her what's going on? Try convincing her to go home and if that doesn't work, go round to her parents and tell them. If you can't get hold of them, call the police!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You know what you could do one day,
Come home and be like "oh (enter name here) come over here i want to show you something" and by this point you will show her the front door and say "i want to show you something outside the door look" and she should come over by now if not persuade her too and then you will make up something thats there and make sure shes outside the front door and then close the door on her and there you have it! lol .. im joking but it would be funny...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well i'm not this cold, i haven't done it to anyone, but my friend did it to his girlfriend...

Yeah I know you're not that cold- the idea is though (your friend is cold!!)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
maybe she ran away because her house burned down with everyone in it, thats why her parents didnt answer the phone.

AHh, thats terrible. Ok, now seriously, I would jump in your car, or your scooter, or whatever mode of transportation you use and get to their house. Prepare a letter before hand if nobody is there. Tell them everything thats happened, (minus the sex part if you happen to sleep with her, but i DONT reccommend doing that at this point of time). If something drastically terrible actually has happened at home... it will be very difficult for you, but if this is just another simple "I HATE MY DADDY AND MOMMY!" runaway, her parents will gladly jump into your car, or on your scooter, or walk back with you to retrieve thier daughter.

Don't worry. I'm sure in a few days everything will work themselves out, and youll be able to laugh at this whole situation. Or cry, depending on if she gets taken back home or if her house burned down.