WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what is you childhood fear?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
what is your childhood fear? For me its injections,booster shots whatever involves sticking a needle in me.
When i was 6 i had to take a injection and the needle bent while it was in me, and it was a huge problem, Ever since then, I hate taking injections. I think if you have a traumatic experience in your childhood, your deffinitely going to be scared of it for most of you life.

When I was a child I was afraid of being alone (lonliness). What's really ironic is that now I'm afraid of being surrounded by people.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
as a kid i was scared of my dad.
as a teen i was scared of moths, i took too much lsd..
as an adult i'm scared of other people's stupidity, and i'm starting to get a fear of boats.. i have been on two boats that nearly sank, in nicargua and sumatra.. i get edgy when i see storms/boats on tv..

i adopted the answers as not all of us are still kids. :)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I motherfucking hate spiders. I can kill the bastards, but they still give me the heeby jeebies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have never had a crazy phobia that gives me the willies.

A murderer coming into the house at night, in the dark.
Bugs
and the ceiling falling down.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I've always had a basement room, and there's always been a door to a laundry room in my room ...

Fear : someone being in the laundry room that's going to murder me or something... Then my imagination gets going - aliens in the laundry room ? :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
When I was a kid, deep water freaked me out. Even though I can swim better than most fish, not being able to see the bottom would give me the willies.

I was just a child then, now I'm only a man.

As an adult, the one thing that scares me is that I become more and more fearless everyday.

P.eniS. It's a good thing we've got that cool "Search" button. We may have never found this thread.

When I was a child I was deathly afraid of being confined in small spaces and still am a little claustrophobic. What brought it on was this bed my sister and I use to have. It had a roll out bed underneath the top bed which if you are pushed inside it is a very confined space and you can do nothing to get out. My sister use to push me in under the bed as a joke and it freaked me the fuck out.
I was glad when we got rid of that freakin bed. lol.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
closet monster... when I was young the opening to the attic was in my closet and it had no door on the closet or the opening... so it was a black expanse in the top of my closet... scary on its own... compounding it was a B movie called "Monster in the Closet" about just that. a monster from another dimension gained access to our world via our closets and liked to eat people... freaked me out big time...

The devil was my biggest fear as a child. However, now that i've met him, I must say, GF isn't that bad a guy. J / K

No, actually I can't think of anything I was really scared of as a child.

/me shrugs

i've always feared spinders, creppy lil bastards get me everytime, as an adult, i'm stall afraid of them, but now i try not to scream and run away. i fight out my fears, i try to kill them, but i usually break out in a cold sweat, so i taught my doggie to eat them.
i also have to agree with geht on the deep water, i seen one too many horror movies as a kid so i always thought parranahs would eat my toes, or jaws would catch me.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Nymphchick said:
i've always feared spinders, creppy lil bastards get me everytime, as an adult, i'm stall afraid of them, but now i try not to scream and run away. i fight out my fears, i try to kill them, but i usually break out in a cold sweat, so i taught my doggie to eat them.
i also have to agree with geht on the deep water, i seen one too many horror movies as a kid so i always thought parranahs would eat my toes, or jaws would catch me.
you taught you dog to eat SPIDERS?:eek:

jamesp

In Memory...
Im gonna go with Nymph on this one. I absolutely hate spiders. I don't know when it started, I can actually remember catching spiders and daddy long-legs to pull them apart, but now they make my hair stand on end. Seriously, if one is crawling on me, I will have a goddamn panic attack.

jamesp

In Memory...
Nah, its not like that Gehtfuct, its more like some innate fear that we can't control, kinda like your unreasonable fear of soap. :D

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
jamesp said:
Nah, its not like that Gehtfuct, its more like some innate fear that we can't control, kinda like your unreasonable fear of soap. :D
:lol:

fucker..

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
jamesp said:
rofl!
now comming to the spiders.
Teaching your dog to eat spiders is not the solution, you will bring the frikkin peta after you lol.:)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
There was this tight footbath hidden to the road by hedges and trees, that lead from my village to town, about 1/2mile distance. I used to panic whenever I saw someone else on the path, either approaching or trailing. I was a paranoid little fucker, were they going to eat me? I used to run when it was dark as school finished -partly because I knew the bigger boys would be going straight home instead of hanging around the school grounds. Silly really. Not once did I get into a situation where it actually validated my paranoia.:rolleyes: