WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is your favorite band? Moved from B&T

Signify

Particinator
whys this in B&T?
well, i like audio slave and led zepplin...and guns n'roses

Jung

???
Premium
Too many to list, but Bad Religion has always been a favorite of mine. You can see what I'm actually listening to here though.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The Smashing Pumpkins. I love a lot of bands, but no matter what I listen to or how long I don't listen to them, I always come back to The Smashing Pumpkins.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Rammstein, System of a Down, Anah Aevia, Remembering Never, Aphex Twin

i love Billy Tallent they r the best group, some prefer River Below, but i prefer The Ex and Lies

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm more of a fan of In Flames. They are able to make screaming, violent heavy metal sound so beautiful it literally brings you to tears. I was crying for the first two times I listened to their two songs I have. It's amazing, their vocals add in this screaming, yet melodic sound, and their guitar sounds like a person wailing in despair while at the same time sounding like a screaming maniac, but you actually feel sympathy and cry your guts out.

Just give them a go; you will become a convert.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Kid Rock, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jethro Tull and Molly Hatchet. Many others, but I don't have long.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Nymphchick said:
i love Billy Tallent they r the best group, some prefer River Below, but i prefer The Ex and Lies
this is the kind of answer which creates b&t material....as for the in flames fellow ROCK ON!!! go out and buy COLONY and JESTERS RACE!!!!! NOW!!!!!
as for me my favourites are Megadeth, Iron Maiden, and Iced Earth

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I must say TMBG. They make music that you would think would not make sense or be good for that matter. They are very easy to listen to. though they do sell out a bit to do theme songs (They did the "Malcolm in the Middle" theme)

creep

skandalous allstar
the unicorns, radiohead, death from above 1979, my band :\, and alot more but i'm not naming them all.

:\

Jung

???
Premium
A few more:

The Misfits
BB King
Miles Davis
Pennywise
NOFX
MF Doom
The Kleptones