• doggy style

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • standing

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • on tables

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • sitting

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • bend the fuck over haveing rough kinky sex in the middle of no where? on the hood of a car

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

X_Demon_X

Hoodrat
hehe

i want feed back people what is your absalute favorite position?

mine is a toss up between doggystle and leaning her on a table or against a wall

hehe use the poll to please

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
X_Demon_X said:
hehe

mine is a toss up between doggystle and leaning her on a table or against a wall

HUN.

All you ever post about is sex....

Should I let soldier boy keep his thread or should I lock it. Add it in with your answer.

:)

you know you love me

breakology

Kiss my Converse
LOL @ the nagging wife above!!!

errr.... I like doggie style, but I'm fucking 6'11 ... lol ... I also like what I refer to ass "froggy Style" (chick lays flat on her stomach and kind of sticks her ass up a little) and "leap frog" (chick on top with feet by my ears <-RAWKS case you hit it deep everytime :D) ... lol ... I have some crazy amphibous theme going on here, lol ... :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like missionary, it seems more conrolled and I dont get cramps in my thigh like I do in most of the other poses, and it makes him seem more, hmmm what is the word I am looking for? Powerfull? I think?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
I like missionary, it seems more conrolled and I dont get cramps in my thigh like I do in most of the other poses, and it makes him seem more, hmmm what is the word I am looking for? Powerfull? I think?

I think me and my darling wifey have only had missionary sex like twice in over 5 years .. lol ... ;)

icka

:)
whats masonary?

but anyway standing... well actually i like everything.. im most accustomed to missionary! i like to be on top too but ok here is a sex lesson

since most intercourse orgasms are caused from rubbing of the clit when most woman are on top they prefer to grind rather then go in and out.. so i like top as long as i get to grind and not have to move really really fast in and out in and out!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
X_Demon_X said:
hehe

Fuck man? I couldn't find all of the above! WTF?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
icka said:
whats masonary?

but anyway standing... well actually i like everything.. im most accustomed to missionary! i like to be on top too but ok here is a sex lesson

since most intercourse orgasms are caused from rubbing of the clit when most woman are on top they prefer to grind rather then go in and out.. so i like top as long as i get to grind and not have to move really really fast in and out in and out!
Prolly the first position you'll try!

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
Hey demon...I hate to complain (yeah, right :) ) but whatever happened to Kama Sutra positions as an option??? That would be my choice! But given the current options I would have to go with standing (in the shower, maybe???)