WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is your total forum experience?

tzedek

Original Member
If you had a post count for all the forums you post on put together what would it be? and how long have you been posting on forums?

I have been on forums since last October, so just a little over a year and my total post count would be right around 2000. not a whole lot.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
If you had a post count for all the forums you post on put together what would it be? and how long have you been posting on forums?

I have been on forums since last October, so just a little over a year and my total post count would be right around 2000. not a whole lot.
I've been on these forums since October of this year, lil' under 2 months, and my total would be around 1800. Eh. Not bad for 2 months. :thumbsup:

Close to 3000 posts on a forum I've been at since June 2001
Over 3000 on another forum I'd been going to for eight months but stopped
About 425 here
370 on another board since June
Other random forums, not really sure how many on each though. Not a whole lot. Adds up to maybe 150 total there.

MsPunK

Tenderony
i think this might against the rules thinking about it but ill give it a shot an if it is i am truly sorry :p what are the best forums?

lilstonerkat said:
i think this might against the rules thinking about it but ill give it a shot an if it is i am truly sorry :p what are the best forums?
the one in my sig :cool: click it before some person edits this post.

Jung

???
Premium
SA Forums: 15282 (since 2000)
Local music sites (3): 9435 total (since 01 and 02)
Slashdot: I have no clue. (can't remember)
Fark: 352 (haven't posted since 01)
LWS: 2143 (since 03)
Fight Club: 1524 (since 02)
Slip-Stream: 62 (since 04)

Total: 28798

Fuck, now I feel like a nerd. :(

MsPunK

Tenderony
nice one brova

so u met at wtf and made your own forum? or am i mad. slip stream i mean

tzedek

Original Member
junglizm said:
SA Forums: 15282 (since 2000)
Local music sites (3): 9435 total (since 01 and 02)
Slashdot: I have no clue. (not sure, but it was still free)
Fark: 352 (haven't posted since 01)
LWS: 2143 (since 03)
Fight Club: 1524 (since 02)
Slip-Stream: 62 (since 04)

is slip-stream your site?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
junglizm said:

lol @ nerd ... go have sex with a woman to remind yourself that your not

I got above 3000 at cramsession before it went to a superlame pay site
slashdot ... can't remember
xeebra ... 600 I think?
Antionline ... around 1000 before they sold out and turned super lame ... then they reset all the accounts which was even lamer
hyperreal ... pb-cle rave list ... fucking 1000's there also

aahhh shit ... I give up on figuring a total. I need to go read a book er something

Jung

???
Premium
breakology said:
Antionline ... around 1000 before they sold out and turned super lame ... then they reset all the accounts which was even lamer
I agreee! I didn't even mention them because of all the "OMG Teach me to hack" idiots that sign up and get banned everyday. Slashdot has a much more laid back and fun atmosphere.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
junglizm said:
I agreee! I didn't even mention them because of all the "OMG Teach me to hack" idiots that sign up and get banned everyday. Slashdot has a much more relaxed and fun atmosphere.
I'm still searching for a tech forum that does'nt come with a daily grip of those, lol ... when cramsession went lamo some of the former members started xeebra just to have a place to hang, but not much tech talk goes on there any more. It's more chit chat and daily news converstions than technical talk, which gets frustrating after a while.

.... I also get tired of the "why can't I get an IT job" posts on those forums also ... my answer to those posts has always been join the army and be a 74B (now 25B) lol :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
breakology said:
I'm still searching for a tech forum that does'nt come with a daily grip of those, lol
I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to advertise, so check your PMs.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Counting EZBoard... and Invision board and all other services...

I have about 6000-7000 posts total on every message board I've visited...

I roleplay though, so I make long posts semi-often, rather than short, crappy posts a million times a day, which explains the low count for a person who's had an account on EZBoard for 4 years and visits multiple boards there.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I put all my energy to this forum so my post coun't is how much i have posted + maybe 20 posts. I started on this forum. i will die on this forum.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
on the slipstream im the top poster with about: 460 or so ( pretty sad huh?)
and 1,300 on here or some shit like that :cool:

a grand total of:

probably around 8000 posts, spread over about 10 message boards, 6 of which i never go to anymore.