WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What is your weirdest dream?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Ive hade the most fucked up dreams lately, just a few moments ago I had this dream about beating the shit out of an anaconda that tried to kill my sisters babys and I hit it and hit it..but it didnt help it didnt die..when I woke up I was really fucked up,scared n really on the top of my nerves

But how fucked up can dreams be? sometimes I like em when they are just so totally stupid..but sometimes I wake up n can't sleep anymore just becouse the fear of the dream...it's scary shit..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dream I had last night:

I was going to the post office with my kids. We get in and I go to mail something for CL. Its an old, three story building. all of the sudden bombs start dropping. I grab my kids (somehow, in my dream i can carry all of them) and run to the basement. People are screaming and grabbing me. I see another kid, a baby, lying on the floor. I pick them up. Then there are more kids and more, everytime I turn I have to grab someone. I try to hand the baby to my oldest, but I cant find him. I start running and I find him. We run down the utility stairs to the basement and all of a sudden I have all these kids crying and freaking out but I'm the only adult. there is an alien from the movie aliens in here somewhere but I can find it either. I can here the bombs going off everywhere. Then I wake up because Im freaked out.

That wasnt that bad of a dream, I have some pretty bad recurring dreams and some random nightmares.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I had a dream once where I was beating the shit out of one of my best friends?

I don't even remember why. It sucked. I felt guilty for like a week, even though I didn't actually do anything...

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Err... heres three:

I found myself in a giant spiders web. It is right on my tail and im running with another person. The asshole pushes me down and the spider jumps on me and sucks out all of my blood. Then it repeats. Again. And again.

Other one:

I was in my old 'hood. It was dark and you could hear dogs barking. Suddenly an alien (from the movie) jumps out of an alley and chases after me and we run everywhere. It was scary.

Last one:

A predator (from the movie) is stalking me, trying to kill me. Im in a group and it is dark. We are in the woods. I was killed multiple ways, and every time I just started all over again. The killings varied; one time he threw his good old spear at my chest. We run everywhere in my group trying to stay away from it, and we are being killed one by one.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I had a dream one time that I was sitting at my kitchen table, eating dinner with a girl I like. I ask her if she's having a good evening, and she says yes. Then I ask to kiss her, and she says "I've been waiting for you to ask me that all night!" I lean over to kiss her and she suddenly gets this evil smile on her face and says "DIE FUCKER!" She picks up a knife and stabs my hand, pinning it to the table. I scream, remove the knife, then I try to run away and escape, but I can't get away. She throws a plate at my leg (which somehow is enough to knock me down? Dreams are wierd...), ties me up, cuts off my package, and sets me on fire.

That dream sucked ass :thumbsdn:

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
ferengi74656 said:
I had a dream one time that I was sitting at my kitchen table, eating dinner with a girl I like. I ask her if she's having a good evening, and she says yes. Then I ask to kiss her, and she says "I've been waiting for you to ask me that all night!" I lean over to kiss her and she suddenly gets this evil smile on her face and says "DIE FUCKER!" She picks up a knife and stabs my hand, pinning it to the table. I scream, remove the knife, then I try to run away and escape, but I can't get away. She throws a plate at my leg (which somehow is enough to knock me down? Dreams are wierd...), ties me up, cuts off my package, and sets me on fire.

That dream sucked ass :thumbsdn:
LMFAO :D

my dreams always seem to involve chaos.

sorta like what the universe was before it came into existence.

those were the days.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
my dreams always seem to involve chaos.

sorta like what the universe was before it came into existence.

those were the days.
Mine too, violent chaos. With no point and no escape, but I keep fighting it. I have some really creepy ones, like where I am trapped under a house and there are all these snakes and I cant see them so I am slashing out with a knife (why do I have a knife under a house?)

dustinzgirl said:
Mine too, violent chaos. With no point and no escape, but I keep fighting it. I have some really creepy ones, like where I am trapped under a house and there are all these snakes and I cant see them so I am slashing out with a knife (why do I have a knife under a house?)
umm... in case the vampires attackededed?