WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what it do all.......

what it dookie pplz, im new to this board so hello to all..............

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Herbert210 said:
umm whos your daddy? is it Havok or Gehtfuct...or could it be Descent.....either way i feel sorry for your mother.......but i mean it was kinda good for you comming out of that overly stretched out womb......why is it stretched out? i mean come on u know Havok, Geht and Descent are hung like rhinos

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
look at JStagger....moving up in the world!

Your very own flame post reference. Maybe now you can have all of that casual sex you've been dreaming about......wait a minute...no i was mistaken....no you cant.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Herbert210 said:
Hi ya herbie!

Hmmm.

Yo, everyone behave.

I believe I know this fella.

Shoutout to my man, Skitzo! Everyone treat him very kindly, don't be a shithead. Very rarely does someone like him, join a site like this.

Shoutoutz bitches!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Enjoy teh intrawebs cockfarm.

Oh yes, and BigCK, there are other ways to show you wanna take me to a gay baaar!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
FuckFace said:
I will get straight to the point: Welcome!
OMFG you did not post a single curse word...i think my heart skipped a few beats