WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what its like to be god

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksinner

the big green demon
really i mean what the fuck
if you where god you could snap your fingers and have a hot blonde,brunett and red head with perfect boobs walk nakkid up to you with a case of budlight each

now that is heaven
that would be awsome
but dont let my wife kitana see this thread hehe
but really
makes you think
hmmm im god
ok im gonna put saddam in charge of iraq let him rape kill and maim his people for 50 years then im gonna let bush put 500,000 of americas finest there for 2 years to undo all that saddam has done
and then let half the world starve and make sure all the world hates america :)
come on really
who ever is god if there is one has some serious problems with sadism
let me know what you think

oh and what you would do if you where god

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
darksinner said:
really i mean what the fuck
if you where god you could snap your fingers and have a hot blonde,brunett and red head with perfect boobs walk nakkid up to you with a case of budlight each

now that is heaven
that would be awsome
but dont let my wife kitana see this thread hehe
but really
makes you think
hmmm im god
ok im gonna put saddam in charge of iraq let him rape kill and maim his people for 50 years then im gonna let bush put 500,000 of americas finest there for 2 years to undo all that saddam has done
and then let half the world starve and make sure all the world hates america :)
come on really
who ever is god if there is one has some serious problems with sadism
let me know what you think

oh and what you would do if you where god
Shut the fuck up and go to the nazi camps instead, you belong there :mfinger:

You all now what I hope will happen to this guy but I can say it because Kitana takes offence :D
Your worthless, you bring nothing but rotten shit to America with your brain capacity equal zero. Go eat goat shit in the desert because we dont like your brainless fuckhead, you are still bragging about your brainless adventure "save the princess" in Iraq, shut the fuck up and just bomb the place, that whats your really want because your knowledge about Politic is dull :mfinger:
You think your cool because you hold in a gun, but I would rape ur ass with a baseball bat, pussy :mfinger:

darksinner

the big green demon
wow such hatred such.. insecurity i figured you would have something dumb like that to say

any one else have comments about that lol if i where god i would mute newbies dumb ass

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
darksinner said:
wow such hatred such.. insecurity i figured you would have something dumb like that to say

any one else have comments about that lol if i where god i would mute newbies dumb ass
If I were god I would cut you to pieces sending them to Kitana writing a poem,
heres your fucking dick husband
hes dead and no longer living
you are a whore
I slathered him to death.

Honestly, and I would send you to hell :mfinger:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
All I can say is read the second line of my signature. That's how I feel about "god". So I can't tell you what I would do.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
You did post in Bait & Tackle. ;)

On a serious note, I think if there is a God things would be set up with free will. Whenever bad shit goes down people want to blame God and I think that's lame. No way would any God not let whatever they create evolve almost entirely on their own which is what would make those people unique and meaningful. *shrug*

When things go wrong, everyone wants to blame God (how can God do this to me I never hurt anyone) or say "God works in mysterious ways".. Mysterious ways my ass. Humanity is random, chaotic, violent, beautiful, and kind and that's how it was made to be from day one. How we evolve is what makes it all damn interesting which is one of the reasons why I'd never commit suicide (as much as the 3 Stooges would love me to lol) because I like watching it all unfurl. Just answering every nitwit's prayers or snapping your holy fingers to fix an injustice in the world isn't something any real God would ever do...

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Jason said:

On a serious note, I think if there is a God things would be set up with free will. Whenever bad shit goes down people want to blame God and I think that's lame. No way would any God not let whatever they create evolve almost entirely on their own which is what would make those people unique and meaningful. *shrug*

When things go wrong, everyone wants to blame God (how can God do this to me I never hurt anyone) or say "God works in mysterious ways".. Mysterious ways my ass. Humanity is random, chaotic, violent, beautiful, and kind and that's how it was made to be from day one. How we evolve is what makes it all damn interesting which is one of the reasons why I'd never commit suicide (as much as the 3 Stooges would love me to lol) because I like watching it all unfurl. Just answering every nitwit's prayers or snapping your holy fingers to fix an injustice in the world isn't something any real God would ever do...
Shut the fuck up and answer in the "I want information thread" in suggestions...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
MrNewbie said:
Shut the fuck up and answer in the "I want information thread" in suggestions...
It's been answered. Happy now?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason said:

Jason he posted in the wrong forum. Do i get to spank him. You dark.... in my room.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
_Kitana_ said:
Jason he posted in the wrong forum. Do i get to spank him. You dark.... in my room.
News flash, he wont come back :thumbsup:

Jason

Founder
_Kitana_ said:
That'll learn 'em for next time! Spank away, as long as the only pics I receive have all men edited out. k thanks :)

okay yeah... I dont know what the hell God was thinking about the whole Saddam thing... but i think ... nvm i forget... God can ruin your life or he can make it great it just seems like all the bad people in this world are the ones he gives fortune to.. i mean look at Micheal Jackson and shit... He is famous yet he molestes little kids... I just dont get it... Fuck Jackson by the way... he sucks and deserves to burn in hell... yet with the way it is going he is gonna be on the right hand of God or Jesus or whatever.

Jason

Founder
"God" hasn't selected Saddam for anything..

"God" doesn't select to ruin your life or make it great.

"God" doesn't give fortune to the bad people of the world.

It's just called life. I think it's the fundamental confusion with those who want to blame "God" for anything and everything just because he MIGHT have created the spark. Must make some people feel better, so be it.

Just for the record, I'm no organized religion freak or the like. Do I believe in a higher power than myself? Sure, though I really don't put much of a name on it or go to any church. I just get tired of hearing everyone need to blame something it's a huge waste of time. :)

hey i never said i blame god for everything i dont... i know some of the stuff is my fault but god already knows what is gonna happen and when... so yeah... i am not really into religion but i do believe in god...

Jason

Founder
Gotcha.. I was just thinking about what you said too, and I think it may be bigger than that.. Can God create a project (like us) so facinating in scope that he would not even permit himself/herself/itself to know how it turns out each step of the way? That would be no fun if God DID know I think! While God would still allow us all to have lives/civilizations to build etc. and be happy with that I think God would much rather go along for the ride. ;)

i am sorry but maybe this is me but.... what??? sorry i dont get a word you juts said and who are you... I am always hearing stuff about you... like you ban ppl and shit? PM me I want to know more bout you

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Im gonna side with jason.Relax J,the religion thing.I think religion is just a way
for people to think its all gonna be ok.When you're dead!
Just like santa...your whole life you're fed lie's.Sure some fat dude is
gonna break in and leave gifts.You beLIEve until you know otherwise.
I dont tell the kids this, silly.You're not gonna know about the
afterlife(if any)untill you dont come back for a reality check.
You see, I dont care if I go to heaven or hell,I care about now.
Today,the next.Not when im gone.Then,the most importent things
too me,will not be.I know we are not on the top of the evolutionary ladder.
Its just not possible.I see evidence of this all around me............
Sorry,I can go on and on about this.Though I will not.I think faster than I can type.As far as Iraq,unfortunately I think we've gone too far to quit now.
We need to find Osama Binfuckups ass.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
darksinner said:

I wish you were god, if only for that reason alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.