WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines What kind of asshole

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
uses a term like "slapnuts" anyway?

Kids these days :mfinger: fuck 'em.

newantt

Fresh Meat
lojasmo said:
uses a term like "slapnuts" anyway?

Kids these days :mfinger: fuck 'em.
lol, Ive never used that word and I dont plan to.

Smiss

smissinat0r
sounds like picking 2 random words out the air, one of which can sound offensive... lame

Otacon

Deus Ex Machina
What do you expect from todays youth, of course there going to think up some type of word thats bound to leave you thinking to yourself "What in gods name did that boy just say?" I myself included, sure I may be 17 years of age, as well as one of the many teens growing up in todays society, but I differ from the sociological norm, I for one do not make up words that people can't understand, for example "slapnuts", but rather speak in a matter so complex that it confuses the hell out of the person I'm talking to, almost to the point in which I can almost hear the gnashing of the vertebrae in the tattered pipe cleaner they call a brainstem..And then simply walk away leaving them stuttering and disoriented, and not being able to speak. It's quite fun, you should try it sometime...

-Otacon.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
Yeah

Yeah what's wrong with those ass-holes anyways? Notice anything lojasmo? What kind of insult is it to call someone the hole in an ass?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
:gun: id kick my own ass if i used the word slapnuts,oh shit i used it.son of a bitch.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
Otacon said:
What do you expect from todays youth, of course there going to think up some type of word thats bound to leave you thinking to yourself "What in gods name did that boy just say?" I myself included, sure I may be 17 years of age, as well as one of the many teens growing up in todays society, but I differ from the sociological norm, I for one do not make up words that people can't understand, for example "slapnuts", but rather speak in a matter so complex that it confuses the hell out of the person I'm talking to, almost to the point in which I can almost hear the gnashing of the vertebrae in the tattered pipe cleaner they call a brainstem..And then simply walk away leaving them stuttering and disoriented, and not being able to speak. It's quite fun, you should try it sometime...

-Otacon.
Otacon... Your an ass...

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
Yeah what's wrong with those ass-holes anyways? Notice anything lojasmo? What kind of insult is it to call someone the hole in an ass?
I dunno, I always thought asshole was kinda one of the standard insults

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Slapnut.Such a simple word, describing a totally worthless human being, standing there with his beef in his hand, slapping his nuts, because he's too stupid to do anything else.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
No, actually I heard it at work and thought it was funny.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
If you want ramdom insult words just come me and Otacon's school and you can hear words lke "ass-basket" and "cockmuffin"!

Otacon

Deus Ex Machina
Yeah you tend to hear a lot of sensless dribble from all the socially inept students in our school.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Otacon is right and its always the stupid prepy punk bitches that try to insult you with made up words and all they do is confuse you, And some how all his friends will understand the shit that came out of his mouth and laugh.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I can't help it that you guys are from buttfuck nowhere.Maybe when BillyBob and Leroy install your cable you'll get caught up on the current lingo.
Until then, just keep rehashing yesterdays news, stay confused, and take it in the face. :mfinger:

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
The problem isn't a lack of info it's just these little bitches have nothing better to do than make up words or give each other titty twisters.