Headlines What kind of asshole

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Bigfoot said:
The problem isn't a lack of info it's just these little bitches have nothing better to do than make up words or give each other titty twisters.
You're 17, I picked that phrase up from a "little bitch" whose two years older than you......lmfao. Rookies. :rolleyes:

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I'm might be 17 but i'm wise beyond my years. I can realize that if they find it funny to try to torment people now, they are screwed in "The Real World". The minute they pick on someone bigger than them POW! They get in the face.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Bigfoot said:
I'm might be 17 but i'm wise beyond my years. I can realize that if they find it funny to try to torment people now, they are screwed in "The Real World". The minute they pick on someone bigger than them POW! They get in the face.
More like "wet behind the ears". At 17 years old, you haven't begun to experience life yet.You've not encountered the college scene, the bar scene or entered the "real world" work force yet.You still reside at mommy and daddy's, and enjoy the creature comforts of their home.Good luck, you're going to need it.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
It's not about how old you are physically, it's about how old you are mentally, it is a function of intelligence.
I've come to the conclusion that, you're an only child, home schooled, and definitely a victim of incest.Oh, did I leave out momma's boy?

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Hey gottahurt did you ever concider that I don't have parents? My dad left (and don't care were) and my mother is a boozed up whore. I live with my friend and his mom. I work almost every free moment I have. So unless you live right next door and talk to me every day. FUCK OFF!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Bigfoot said:
Hey gottahurt did you ever concider that I don't have parents? My dad left (and don't care were) and my mother is a boozed up whore. I live with my friend and his mom. I work almost every free moment I have. So unless you live right next door and talk to me every day. FUCK OFF!!
Oh, this is the part where I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? Not. You still reside under someone else's roof, so until you're out there towing the line on your own, quit trying to act all big and bad, like you're grown up or something.
Be careful when pissing in tall weeds with bigger dogs.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. I just want you to understand where i'm coming from before you judge me. And just becuase i live under some one eles' roof i'm not babied I pay for my own car insurance, my own food, entertainment and my share of electric bill.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I can understand your situation, I've been on my own since I was 17.But, when I read someone's post and they're directing flak towards me, I will take swift and decisive action in regard to their statements.If your posts weren't directed towards me, then my bad.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Hey I'm willing to put down the gloves if you are. I just hate when people judge me bofore they know me. Truce *extends hand*?

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
ron said:
Is that like ass-hat or ass-bag? Those suck, too.
I'm partial to assclown, but that just may be due to Office Space's Michael Bolton reference

Samir: Why don't you change your name?
Michael Bolton: Why should I change my name? He's the one that sucks! Everything was fine till that no-talen-ass-clown started winning grammys

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
I'm partial to assclown, but that just may be due to Office Space's Michael Bolton reference

Samir: Why don't you change your name?
Michael Bolton: Why should I change my name? He's the one that sucks! Everything was fine till that no-talen-ass-clown started winning grammys
Yes, yes! Excellent use of movie reference.

Ctoit

Tenderony
Bigfoot said:
Hey I'm willing to put down the gloves if you are. I just hate when people judge me bofore they know me. Truce *extends hand*?
ditto

Can ya feel the love?