WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music What kind of music do you like?

What is you favorite music?

• Total voters

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well what kind is your favorite? Pick one, I know most of you will say "I like a little of everything." I like that too, but what is your all time favorite?

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I listen to alot of the genres up there...alot of punk rock, some metal, but I guess I listen to general rock the most.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
i was the asshole the voted other bc i listen to horrorcore

icp,twizted,darklotus,esham,blaze,abk and so on and so forth

Jung

???
Premium
I like a lot of different types of music. I don't limit myself to only one genre; I just love music.

Rock / classic rock / punk / alternative / metal / pregressive rock / post punk, et al
raggae / dancehall
blues
jazz
underground hip hop (read: intelligent hip hip, none of that 50 Cent of Nelly garbage)
breakbeat
jungle
drum and bass
2 step

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Other, please let us know in a post
i like a lot of everything, but i dont usually listen to everything. from my CDs the basic genres of music i like are:
metal
punk
ska
pop
rock

Descent

Hella Constipated
I enjoy heavy metal and any sort of quality electronic music equally.

And if it's done on an old school FM Synthesizer rather well then I'll listen to it for hours.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Metal..At the moment, I can't get enough of War of Ages. Damn good Metal band.

Question why did you put down thrash metal(one of many genres of metal) instead of just metal which would cover alot more?
OH and other since I listen to the wider variety of metal...

Duplic8ed

**Eat it**
I like everything from Evergreen Terrace to Death Cab for Cutie... .. there are a lot of in betweens there. Mostly girly acoustic shit. but not girl singers. I only like a few.. and they kick ass. Other than that i dont quite like emo... too emotional... hardcore is cool when im in the right mood.. most of the time though.. its happy go lucky crap.. decemberists, clinic, kings of leon, death cab, radiohead(the bends to ok computer) what is that... indie?? fuck i dont know.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
WILD said:
Question why did you put down thrash metal(one of many genres of metal) instead of just metal which would cover alot more?
OH and other since I listen to the wider variety of metal...
Simply because I couldn't get more than 10 poll answers and I was just shooting from the hip. In hindsight I could have done better, but it was 5:30 am when I posted so I didn't do too bad.

Slacker

Postaholic
Well i like classical rock but i put genaral rock. And i also like punk.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Soft-er (not soft, mind you) Rock (Read: No hard punk/metal), Rap/Hip-Hop, Jazz, Funk... that's basically everything. I like a LOT of music, but those are very wide genres.

I'll listen to almost any rock or classical. In contrast, theres only about 6 rap and country songs that I will listen to, though I've learned to tolerate country..this is Texas, you have to. :(

Jung

???
Premium
Taylor_Blade said:
and Jazz sometimes.
Wow, aside from dull bullet and I, I think you're the only other Jazz fan here. :happysad:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I like old school rap... You know, like free rapping...