WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What kind of stupid shit did you watch as a child?

ferengi

Yay fire!
Captain Planet
Maya the Bee
David the Gnome
Gummibears
Gumby
Eureka's Castle
Power Rangers
VR Troopers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Muppett Babies
Bobby's World
Darkwing Duck
Tiny Toons
Animaniacs

I'll add more to the list as I remember them.

omfg... it's hard to believe I ever actually enjoyed stuff like that...

P.S. Sorry if there's already a thread about this, I'm too lazy to search.

x-xizz

Flame Bait
Most of them i watched too.
But i also loved the old Batman, with the pink dress *g*

I watched a lot of Batman, Spiderman, Superman

but if you look at pokemon and others like them, it was really good to watch maya the bee ;)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never watched TV when I was younger. The only thing I did watch was the World Cup or some soccer major event.

Sex court (play boy)
the wild world of richard scarry(or some shit like dat)
power rangers
beavis and butt-head
ren and stimpy
rockos modern life

Captain Planet
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (I don't care what anyone says I still say that show rocked)
Power Rangers
Looney Tunes
Gummibears
Smurfs
Animaniacs

I spent a lot of my youth with a babysitter who had kids, so most of my time with them was spent with the other kids watching t.v.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
i'm old

he-man
transformers
kid video
captain nintendo

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Dragonball
Transformers
X-Men (The old series)
Spiderman (not the old, old, one, or the new 3D one, the one that came in the middle)
Super Mario Bros Super Show (Lou Albano hosted it, bitch)
Power Rangers
Darkwing Duck
Tail Spin
Rockos Modern Life

I like to think that I watched cool shows. I'd still watch most of those again if I got the chance.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thundercats!
He Man
She Ra
Jem
Conan
GI Joe
Gummibears
Carebears
SpeedRacer

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
ferengi74656 said:
Captain Planet
Maya the Bee
David the Gnome
Gummibears
Gumby
Eureka's Castle
Power Rangers
VR Troopers
Muppett Babies
Bobby's World
Darkwing Duck
Tiny Toons
Animaniacs
Lets see...out of that list I watched VR Troopers, Eureka's Castle, Gumby, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Muppet Babies, Bobby's World, Darkwing Duck, Tiny Toons and Animaniacs.

I watched alot of Nickalodeon when it was still cool. Shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats (the original series back in 91-95), Ren and Stimpy, Are you Afraid of the Dark ( < so cheesy), Pete n' Pete, Clarissa Explains it All, Space Ghost Coast-to-Coast (CN actually), All That, and other great shows. I was a pretty big fan of Scooby Doo as a kid too...but I always thought it was retarded that there was no way you could have guessed who any of the people were the culprits because half the time they didn't even introduce them to the very end when they exposed them.

Nick Jr. was kinda cool for awhile (mainly to make fun of when I got older). Shows like Little Bear, The Busy World of Richard Scary, Papa Beaver's Story Time (mainly for the theme song), and other great 'quality' shows.

Land Before Time = Greatest kid's movie ever until they made like 20 sequels.

Ya, I'll probably add more later.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I watched rocko's modern life, all that, a bunch of nickelodeon shows, dexter's labatory. And I still watch tom and jerry time from time.

I am completely horrified to admit that I think I actually remember the lyrics to the muppet babies theme song....*hangs head in shame*

Animaniacs
Snorks
Transformers
He-Man
She-Ra
GI Joe
ThunderCats
super Mario Brothers cartoon
Peter Pan, the animated adventures

Anybody remember the name of that japanimation cartoon with the mechanical cats in different colors that combined to make the big gnarly cat machine that kicked ass?

Easty

Click click boom
um...

sesame street (fo real)
simpsons (i swear i had to have watched the who shot mr. burns episode about 100 times)
DBZ
animaniacs

i was one of the unfortunates who had to wait till 8th grade to get cable

:cry:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Jarilith said:
Anybody remember the name of that japanimation cartoon with the mechanical cats in different colors that combined to make the big gnarly cat machine that kicked ass?
Uhh...Samurai Pizza Cats?

Anyways, when I was younger I used to watch Geraldo and A Current Affair.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
samurai pizzacats was a short lived attempt to market off of the teenage mutant ninja turtle empire...

constant loser

Banned - What an Asshat!
You Can't Do That On Television...and they would get slimed for saying "I don't know" or something like that