WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What lanaguages do you guys speak?

Jung

???
Premium
I speak English and French fluently and a bit of Spanish. I once started learning Korean, but never had the time to really do it.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I speak english, and can order a ham sandwich in french. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
english and spanish fluently. working level of french and working level of portuguese (soon to be quite proficient...did I mention my portuguese teacher is hot as hell)

i've always wanted to learn german and japanese. maybe chinese but it seems quite daunting. and definately arabic eventually

english... only language i have a real desire to learn...

shep

Local alcoholic
English and drunkinizm :thumbsup: .I speak a little french cause the canadian education system made me learn it. :p

shep said:
English and drunkinizm :thumbsup: .I speak a little french cause the canadian education system made me learn it. :p
those fuckers tried to make me learn it, but failed miserably.

Sektor

Particinator
English, Spanish, and a little Russian.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I speak nothing. I talk mostly with my hands. A little of this...*grabs crotch* And some of this...*taps mouse* :mfinger: :D :mfinger:

:thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
English & Jive .... and cantonese well enough to make fun of officers so that my chinese roomate understands.

hy565

Hoodrat
english chinese a lil bit of cantonese( i can listen and understand but cant really speak ><) and some tamil for verbal self defence :p

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
English and French fluently, some basic Spanish, "una cerveza por favor" :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Rage against said:
English and French fluently, some basic Spanish, "una cerveza por favor" :thumbsup:
una cerveza frio por favor ... lol ...

wocket

pocket pal
English is my first language, and I'm getting to the point of fluency in Spanish.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
chupalo said:
i can speak English and Spanish.
I got english and spanglish down pat!
My girlie is fluent spanish and english.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Jung said:
isn't that Hangul... I heard that is the easiest language to learn... .... interested in your opinion...

I speak Cunnilingus pretty well... but I haven't practiced as much as I would like... so I would call myself a novice...

Sektor

Particinator
I think most of us can understand Cunnilingus. It takes a lot to be a cunning linguist though. :)